Just a Newbie

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Don’t argue over who sees what when guys. I’m new to Andromeda, having seen a tape of some episodes but, as for seeing it on TV, forget it! Here in Australia, they’re not even thinking of showing it. If they do, it’ll still be about another year before it airs!

Talk about frustration!!

I’m hoping I can find some sites with full episode on, so that I can watch some.

Anonymous

welcome to the bb Bob!
    huge bummer that you can’t see Andromeda at the same time we do. i just find it baffling that in this day and age of technology this is going on. i realize that it is up the the tv and cable channels to pick up the show. but when this show has ties to Star Trek (Gene Roddenbery) and Hercules(Kevin Sorbo), both shows are shown worldwide, it doesn’t make sense to ignore this.
    *back to happy thoughts *
    this site has very comprehensive synopsises of the eps.
    the people are very nice and helpful.
    i hope you enjoy your experience on this bb. i know i have and i have only been here a few weeks.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Anonymous

welcome to the bb Bob!
    huge bummer that you can’t see Andromeda at the same time we do. i just find it baffling that in this day and age of technology this is going on. i realize that it is up the the tv and cable channels to pick up the show. but when this show has ties to Star Trek (Gene Roddenbery) and Hercules(Kevin Sorbo), both shows are shown worldwide, it doesn’t make sense to ignore this.
    *back to happy thoughts *
    this site has very comprehensive synopsises of the eps.
    the people are very nice and helpful.
    i hope you enjoy your experience on this bb. i know i have and i have only been here a few weeks.

[ 12-10-2001: Message edited by: mary beth ]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.