Just emailed all sci fi sadgeezers (members)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi General Sci Fi Stuff Just emailed all sci fi sadgeezers (members)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

It’s the first time I’ve actually done this!

I’m not sure if it actually got out to everyone (all 5400 of you) as the server has been playing up lately.

If you are a member and DIDN’T get an email promoting the SadCAST (to the email address you registered with), please could you respond here.

Thanks.

MetalliKat
    Participant

..i didn’t get anything…. ๐Ÿ™

Faldor
    Participant

nor me ๐Ÿ™

Anonymous

Got the email OK and downloaded the podcast (an mp4 file).
    I’ve just started on podcasts with my system geared for mp3 files and won’t open it, any help would be appreciated….

Anonymous
    ”softouch92″ wrote:

Got the email OK and downloaded the podcast (an mp4 file).
    I’ve just started on podcasts with my system geared for mp3 files and won’t open it, any help would be appreciated….

Normally Quicktime/iTunes and Windows Media Player will play MP4 files. If it doesn’t, you may need to re-install your codecs (or Quicktime). If you don’t want to do that, try downloading and using VLC Media Player. That plays just about anything!

Hope that helps

Flamegrape
    Participant

I got your email. Worked for me.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Unfortunately all messages are being filtered out from my email address…I’ve been incommunicado for quite a while — about time I set up a new email account for such stuff.

Shiroekitsune
    Participant

got it

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.