Just saw "Meridian"

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Daniel’s death or rather assension was done very well. I know some have complained about it but I really liked it. Honestly in my opinion its hard to screw up any major death scene but with this one they accomplished a big one.

-SM

Anonymous

how can anyone say they liked the episode with Daniels death?!!! It was poorly written, rushd and made absolutely no sense. what might have been better as a two parter was compacted and stipped to the bare minimum in regard to facts about what the hell was going on. Ad for a main character of Danils stature to die of something as lame a radiation poisoning sickened me. Wie my female friend wept around me at his “departure” i could only sare blanly at the screen waiting for the travesty of an episode to finish and end the suffering of the viewers. I also wasnt surprised to find that the scientist partly rsponsible is the newsest addition to the team more than mildy predictable. Ive seen one of the new season cast pictures and while the rest of the ta looks ready to take on anyone, he looks quite inconvenient being stuck on the end clutching a zat gun. Which poses a question, Daniel was a linguist, whats this guy gonna do other than hopefully provide the team with some disposeable cannon fodder? he’s a scientist, one of which the team already has, I only prey they bump him off before the movie comes along.

Anonymous

I thought it was very well done and the best moment was T’ilk standing over Daniel. Chris Judge’s acting still amazes me. How he manages to express such emotion a very stalward character I’ll never know.

-SM

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.