K-Town!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Well I finally got to see K-Town lasr night. What an Episode!!!! Probably the only time in my life where I will say “What a Luscious Dead guy!!” Ha ha!!! I’m sure glad that I did not miss this episode again and was able to record it. This is one tape that will definitely get worn out! Ha! Kai, Kai, Kai, whooohooo I’m sure glad my new VCR has a great pause button!!!

theFrey
    Participant

I liked it too. In fact I think I liked most of Series three. Even garden, which was a bit on the strange side. And being on the strange side of Lexx is going some.

——————
    thefrey FKA LexxFan

Anonymous

Loved the idea that the passive aggressive of the universe get to inflict themselves upon eachother for eternity. *g*

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by sapphire753:
    Well I finally got to see K-Town lasr night. What an Episode!!!! I’m sure glad my new VCR has a great pause button!!!

great episode,eh? unfortunately my vcr had a hissy and i missed taping it so i am still waiting to buy dvd player and aleck’s uncut dvd’s, i destroyed my last tape watching mantrid and the cod fly off of kai! i liked all of episode three but i like tunnels,ktown and girltown the best…garden just kind of left me dazed…enjoy

Anonymous

DUCK!!!!
    Beware flying Kods and cockroach eating spooks!
    Even before I found out about the flying cod, I really liked this episode. It was so good to see the gentler side of Xev again and to see Stan thinking of someone besides himself when they were helping Kai get out of the pit. I did find Mantrid’s hovering and stabbing a tad disturbing and was delighted when he was cleansed! Well OK, I seriously enjoyed having my curiousity satisfied about what has been lurking beneath the asassin garb and was quite taken with the excellent body make up sported by MM. Boy has a fine haunch on him. I am very glad I have more than one copy of the ep because many viewings only makes it that much better.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by nwmonikr:
    DUCK!!!!
    Beware flying Kods and cockroach eating spooks!
    Even before I found out about the flying cod, I really liked this episode. It was so good to see the gentler side of Xev again and to see Stan thinking of someone besides himself when they were helping Kai get out of the pit. I did find Mantrid’s hovering and stabbing a tad disturbing and was quite taken with the excellent body make up sported by MM. Boy has a fine haunch on him.

dalek tek close your eyes, another meeting of the kai admiration society is about to take place yes, i liked seeing xev play nicely with stan again, she has been much too bitter overall in season three, and stan much too self-centered…mantrid’s claustrophobia-inducing hovering over kai’s body was very disturbing, and i guess he did it on purpose to give weird possessive-ownership-latent homosexuality vibes…kind of like anthony hopkins obsessing about mel in the remake of the bounty…but, as my pseudonym implies, i love makeup and moulage fx so the painting of ribs and muscles on kai with a nice green hue suggesting decay really got me…the cod…well, it speaks for itself and i still want to see the outtake of it actually slipping off (ahem, aleck, any luck with that?! ) but i STILL say mm could use a little more MEAT on his bones! just enough to hold on to without getting stabbed by errant hipbones and ribs…later, fx

Anonymous

Yep, nice haunch, but the hipbones do need a skosh more meat. Even in my finer day, that hipbone bruising was something of a downer! Now all I do is talk about it. Hey, I may be old but I ain’t dead and blind! MM has a fine drool factor. He and Kevin Sorbo, Kevin Smith and Ben Browder keep my pulse racing. I’d be hard pressed if I had to make a choice between them. Throw Mel Gibson into the mix and I would really be in trouble.

Anonymous

“YE CODS!”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    “YE CODS!” [/B]

i downloaded the kai wallpaper off the free stuff and the picture appears to ah, have been doctored, so to speak, the cod looks much more…organic? anyway, i change the wallpaper when parents are visiting as they may question why i have a painted nude guy on my computer…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.