Kai and Company (cont.)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Kai and Company (cont.)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

(this is where we left off):

By Catalina:

LOL, sounds like my hubby! “Just a little hub to get the computers together…and we need cable of course, and a net card…”
    If I didn’t reign him in now and then, he would have computers in every room with cable all over the place. I’m sure he has a dream of a waterproof computer to put in the shower.
    heh, now he’s wondering if there is a market for that..he’s saying that would kick ass. do I know the man or what?

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 04, 2001).]

Anonymous

umm…pretty sure I wasn’t the one who said the above, seeing as I’m not married

…eesh…suddenly my projecton Ernest Hemingway doesn’t seem so bad…well good luck to you all…hope we all make it to June with at least a tiny scrap of sanity left…

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

Okay, Catalina, I suck! Are ya happy! (geez, let’s see how good you’d do with carpenter’s bangin’ ’round yer ‘ouse, no sleep, no Haagen-Dasz in DAYS!(sob!and, ragin’ hormones ! Your’re right. {sniff! } It was TRILLIAN, okay, TRILLIAN!! I just saw your name and ran with it but you were answering Trillian’s, which is the one I posted, not yours. (sigh!) SOMEBODY CANE ME!

Here’s the last transbloodyscripts:

trillian
    Committed SadGeezer
    posted May 03, 2001 03:44 AM
    ——————————————————————————–

quote:
    Originally posted by thefrey:
    But that brings us to the second great thing to look forward to, if you get a job using computers, you get to justify outrageously frivolous computer purchases as just trying to stay current.

LOL, sounds like my hubby! “Just a little hub to get the computers together…and we need cable of course, and a net card…”
    If I didn’t reign him in now and then, he would have computers in every room with cable all over the place. I’m sure he has a dream of a waterproof computer to put in the shower.
    heh, now he’s wondering if there is a market for that..he’s saying that would kick ass. do I know the man or what?

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

IP: Logged

Catalina
    Committed SadGeezer
    posted May 04, 2001 02:34 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by LexxFan:
    I can see it now, death by minivan! Like evil spirits of old who could not cross running water, the Blonde Pop Clones would never be able to cross a street. Many an SUV would be sporting a new hood ornament.
    Previously posted>>>>>Yes, but the ensuing massacre of said “voluptuous blonde teenagers” by the remaining women would be EPIC in proportion; because most women over the age of 30 can’t stomach the sight or sound of any of the aforementioned teens. It would be swift and brutal

Sounds like the human race is safe!…except that I can’t drive so I’d miss out on all the fun …oh well, we can always keep some of them around as target practice for the Kai clones…

——————

IP: Logged

(BTW…J/K , well, not about any of that stuff going on but I’m not really that cranky, and about that caning… )

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 04, 2001).]

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Gosh, you poor soul. Dealing with contractors. Shudder. . . carpenters or a caning, that would be a tough choice.

A caning, would at least have the virtue of being over relatively quickly, except of course for the lingering physical agony. Carpenters on the other hand, the horror could go on for days, and if they don’t do a good job, the agony could last for years.

I would agree with Frey. Your forgiven BC. I can see that no torture I could come up with could even come close to rivaling what your going through.

*offers the biggest container of Haagen Dasz she can find*

there there, it’s OK, …I hope.

——————

theFrey
    Participant

Gosh, you poor soul. Dealing with contractors. Shudder. . . carpenters or a caning, that would be a tough choice.

A caning, would at least have the virtue of being over relatively quickly, except of course for the lingering physical agony. Carpenters on the other hand, the horror could go on for days, and if they don’t do a good job, the agony could last for years.

——————
    thefrey FKA LexxFan

Anonymous

**takes Haagen-Dazs with trembling exhausted hands and again glares at the new windows she already hates** Thank you peeps, perhaps, it is the contractors who need to be caned? Swarmy, shameless, motherless, sons of things that crawl in dark, smelly places! (I spit in their general direction! ) Carpenters, I can understand; I used to work as one. But, these contractors, ughhhh!!!! They gall me.
    I had to speak to one (he got her upset with the wrong plans) my mother had contracted for work on her house. He made me so livid I told him, “somebody better make this woman happy very soon or everybody’s gonna be equally unhappy!” She called me and told me the poor man was afraid to come back to the house with any more bad news. He was right to be. The creep took advantage of her because of her age and inexperience. Now, where are dead assassins when you really need them, I ask you? Huh?

“You are Contractor Sneedly? You have taken advantage of widows and used shoddy building supplies and given false estimates? You have hereby been ordered terminated VERY PAINFULLY AND VERY SLOWLY.

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 07, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    http://www.sadgeezer.com/ubb/biggrin.gif%5B/img%5D

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 07, 2001).]

honey, just how much premarin have you been taking? SMACK…fx retreats to gutter to muse upon unsolved serial murders inspired by conniving contractors…of course, you could get the windows redone, but maybe you should just close your eyes and think of england

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    **takes Haagen-Dazs with trembling exhausted hands and again glares at the new windows she already hates** Thank you peeps, perhaps, it is the contractors who need to be caned?
    [This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 07, 2001).][/B]

Can I help? I’ve never caned a contractor…maybe after that we could cane my neighbors who’ve been fixing their boat right outside my window for about a month…

——————

Anonymous

Haha! Line your neighbors up with the contractors! My days off are Th/Fr and he called and said he’d be showing up on Monday, during the day (yes, my sleeping hours), to install an air-conditioning slip in my wall. I told him if he came to my house Monday morning, I would be on the breaking news Monday evening. I did make a concession and let them do some molding nonsense on the outside of the house with the windows. Ya see, this is why I like doing-it-yourself; you never screw up your own schedule, interfere with your sleep habits, or try to screw yourself over with inflated pricing.

“Yes, come right over. My man Kai will meet you at the door. He’ll be the one will the sharp, screechy, slicy, thingy that will thwack your noggin’ off if you so much as place one tiny little toe across my threshold, contractor cretin. Oh and do have a nice day!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.