Kai and Company?

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:
    yup, elfkin, at the risk of driving you into a depression driven chocolate coma, university/college is as good as it ever gets, then you start paying taxes fortunately i realized it at the time (as i am sure you do too ) and made sure to misspend my youth as enthusiastically as possible…ps, dont forget to rub some cigarette ashes under your eyes for dark circles so you can win some sympathy points from the profs

*wipes chocolate from mouth* would just like to point out that I already pay taxes and insurance and tuition, which I guess could about equal rent

Having said that, I now believe that Blackie and FX are trying to frighten me . That’s ok. I’m a brave soul, somehow I’ll manage, even with the nightmares you’ve all given me… *sighs* with friends like mine… just kidding! I’m actually very thankful for this board. Stress relief. Thanks for all the good wishes! I appreciate it greatly.

——————
    “Reality continues to ruin my life.” – Calvin and Hobbes

Another month ends. All targets met. All systems working. All customers satisfied. All staff eagerly enthusiastic. All pigs fed and ready to fly.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elfkin:
    Having said that, I now believe that Blackie and FX are trying to frighten me . That’s ok. I’m a brave soul, somehow I’ll manage, even with the nightmares you’ve all given me…

Oh Elfkin, they are not trying to scare you. They are just hoping, just this once, that someone your age actually *gets it*. Enjoy life now sweetie, ‘cause cross my heart and hope to die, this is as easy as it gets. The horrible thing about this is, we were told, but NONE of us believed.

I had other things here, but they were too depressing. You have youth, and a blank slate in front of you. Good Luck.

——————
    thefrey FKA LexxFan

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Oh Elfkin, they are not trying to scare you. They are just hoping, just this once, that someone your age actually *gets it*. Enjoy life now sweetie, ‘cause cross my heart and hope to die, this is as easy as it gets. The horrible thing about this is, we were told, but NONE of us believed.

I had other things here, but they were too depressing. You have youth, and a blank slate in front of you. Good Luck.

AWCK! so fatalistic! It’s just that the tests for life are pop quizes. If you paid attention to other things and information, you should be able to handle all the pop quizes that come your way. Remember to ask plenty of questions and try not to assume too much. That one always gets me in trouble.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by trillian:
    AWCK! so fatalistic!

Oh, alright. Ummm . . . things to look forward to after you leave school?

Ooooh I’ve got one, computer stuff!

Yep, you can keep your chocolate. I mean chocolate is nice, and lord know I love my Doves, but I really, really, really look forward to improvements in computer stuff. After all chocolate has reached it pinnacle, how can you improve perfection. But an improved software program is joy to behold. Don’t even get me started on computer hardware. I get so carried away that various members of my family get upset.

But that brings us to the second great thing to look forward to, if you get a job using computers, you get to justify outrageously frivolous computer purchases as just trying to stay current.

——————
    thefrey FKA LexxFan

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    But that brings us to the second great thing to look forward to, if you get a job using computers, you get to justify outrageously frivolous computer purchases as just trying to stay current.

LOL, sounds like my hubby! “Just a little hub to get the computers together…and we need cable of course, and a net card…”
    If I didn’t reign him in now and then, he would have computers in every room with cable all over the place. I’m sure he has a dream of a waterproof computer to put in the shower.
    heh, now he’s wondering if there is a market for that..he’s saying that would kick ass. do I know the man or what?

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxFan:
    I can see it now, death by minivan! Like evil spirits of old who could not cross running water, the Blonde Pop Clones would never be able to cross a street. Many an SUV would be sporting a new hood ornament.

Previously posted>>>>>Yes, but the ensuing massacre of said “voluptuous blonde teenagers” by the remaining women would be EPIC in proportion; because most women over the age of 30 can’t stomach the sight or sound of any of the aforementioned teens. It would be swift and brutal

Sounds like the human race is safe!…except that I can’t drive so I’d miss out on all the fun …oh well, we can always keep some of them around as target practice for the Kai clones…

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

It’s getting a wee bit long, so I’m nippin’ this and continuing this thread up above. ‘Kay? At least, I hope I’m doing that.

Viewing 7 posts - 51 through 57 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.