Kai Kaption 1

• This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 20 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Kai is just not sure if he is a ‘Modern Colonial’ kinda dead guy. – theFrey

Kai reading: Three bedroom, two bath, master bath with walk jetted in tub with massager attachment (for the weary love slave), large basement, two car garage, mother in law suit, fully equipped kitchen with all the extras, nice neighborhood, free lifetime NRA membership, and life time membership to love dolls of the month club (for the sex starved security guard class 4 who never gets any). Cryopod not included. Damn, can’t a dead man catch a break. -Toad Lady

nursewhen
    Participant

Kai couldn’t understand why the other children would never let him join in their hopscotch games.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Fellow Lexxians,
    `Wow, a house, let’s go in’, says Xev as she walks towards the house; `Wait up Xev, I want to see inside to’, explains Stan, walking towards Xev. Kai is busy reading the FOR SALE sign & thinks that may be it is dangerous.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz 😉

Anonymous
    Inactive
    nursewhen wrote:

Kai couldn’t understand why the other children would never let him join in their hopscotch games.

Excellent! 😀 For me, your caption sums up the scene perfectly… Kai looks so sad, childlike, and lonely… Poor innocent Kai, the dead have feelings too, y’know… But I know my parents used to say that children shouldn’t play with dead things.

Inspired by yours…

Kai: “Let’s play I kill you in the name of His Shadow! Why are you running away?”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.