Kai Kaption Speaking Parts

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Kai Kaption Speaking Parts

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Lubka, doll that she is says I can use what ever I want. So I am going to put one up here for a bit and we can post kaptions directly to the Board. When we are tired of that, I will swap pics and start over. sound like a winner?

Don’t forget your raffle tickets. Time is running out for Lexx. http://www.thefrey.com/images/KaiUpsideLogo.jpg

theFrey
    Participant

Being more than a little bored, Michael ponders how he would look in a pair of Mary Janes. – theFrey

Lois_Lane
    Participant

(1) Is this…really…my…slipper?

(2) From now on, when somebody watches LEXX, this shoe will crush a flower !

(3) Lana gave me these. And I don’t wanna wear the stupid red boots Lois gave me. (MM looks like Tom Welling on Smallville–both are ~way~ older than hi school students)

Anonymous

1) Alas poor Loafer, I knew him well Horacio.

2) I sold my hair and all I got was this silly shoe.

theFrey
    Participant
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

1) Alas poor Loafer, I knew him well ?….

Pffftttttt You realize the bard is rolling over in his grave right now don’t you? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

“If the shoe fits, can I be Cinderella?”

“He has given us a sign, he has given us his shoe!” (Monty Python’s Life of Brian)

Actually the first one I thought of was “Alas poor shoe,” but since a better variation on that is taken, how about:

“Friends, Romans, Countrymen, lend me your shoes” (best Bard reference I could think up *groan* ๐Ÿ™„

“Aha! So that’s how long a foot is!”

“I sold my sole to the devil, what frickin’ good is a shoe without a sole?!”

Meep
    Participant

MM: God these look ugly. Could I get a pair of platforms instead?

Anonymous

“Time Prophet, how am I supposed to click my heels together if I only have one shoe?”

Anonymous

i am greatly frightened by his resemblance to rik mayall in this pic… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

*ahem*

* Michael, tired of the life of an actor, gives it all up for the wonderful fullfillment of being a shoe salesman…

theFrey
    Participant
    ”elfie” wrote:

i am greatly frightened by his resemblance to rik mayall in this pic… ๐Ÿ˜ฏ

*ahem*

* Michael, tired of the life of an actor, gives it all up for the wonderful fullfillment of being a shoe salesman…

*snicker* too too bad ๐Ÿ˜€

Al Mcmanus? Well they did have a Brud on the show, is that close enough to Bud?

Anonymous

Well, Xev is a little like Peggy — always begging for it. ๐Ÿ˜‰ heh heh

nursewhen
    Participant

But Madam! This is a designer shoe! Madam is not supposed to WALK in it!

Anonymous

MM in “My Left Foot”

Or

MM in “The Man with one Brown Shoe”

Or

MM as Al Bundy

Anonymous
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

“”I kissed these feet I know not how often”

theFrey
    Participant
    nursewhen wrote:

But Madam! This is a designer shoe! Madam is not supposed to WALK in it!

Is that what I have been doing wrong!!?? Who knew you couldn’t actaully walk in the darn things. Although…. I have seen bathing suits that can’t be used in water…. go figure. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous
    ”HisDivineShadow” wrote:

”LexxLurker” wrote:

“”I kissed these feet I know not how often”[/quote]

LOL. I actually did have more to that, but figured the groans would be audible heh.

ok here goes:

Alas poor Loafer, I knew him Horacio. A shoe of infinite leather, of most excellent scent. He hath borne me on my foot a thousand times, and now YE GADS what a stench! Here hung the laces, now freyed(pun intended). Where be your tongue now? Now get you to Xevs chamber, and tell her, let her cobble, to this favor she will come. Prithee Horacio tell me one thing, where is the nearest shoe store?

Anonymous

MM: Where in the hell did they get this waitress from????
    When I ordered Hush Puppies, I meant those little fried batter
    things!!!!!!

MM: As soon as I saw her jump from the bridge, I panicked and
    grabbed her foot and well…………!!!!!!

MM: MM in “The Frank Sinatra Story” Shoe-Be-Do-Be-Doooooo!!

MM: There was a terrible fire at the shoe factory and 1,000 soles
    were lost, and here’s the heel that started it!!! (From I Love
    Lucy show)

BowCatz
    Participant

(1) I will pour wine into this shoe. I will offer it to her. If she drinks from it then I know she is a Kai drooler. I will leave immediately.

(2)To shoe or not to shoe. That is the question.

(3)Women should be like shoes. Long tongued (ahem) ๐Ÿ˜ณ , well heeled, good body and form, quiet, and will walk away when the relationship is old and worn out. Yes, women should be like shoes.

Anonymous

(Michael trying to convince himself) I *AM* beautiful enough to wear these shoes!

mandara k
    Participant

Well ,Bowcatz I hope you can find a woman like that and manage to keep her ๐Ÿ˜›

purple_unicorn
    Participant

MM: “Egoyan’s crazy if he thinks I’m gonna wear these shoes…YeGads! How far is he gonna push it? He’s already got me in this hideous wig! And he has the nerve to tell me it’s not something the hairdresser picked up off the side of the road on the way to the set! What’s that smell?!”

pet
    Participant

MM playing Jonathan Edward:

I’m getting a message now… your mother says the man who wore this shoe wore really small rubbers…. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

83;D

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.