Kai Kaptions and VidCaps for Mort

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Kai Kaptions and VidCaps for Mort

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Are posted, against my better judgement, but hey. I am a sucker for new material I guess. http://www.thefrey.com

enjoy

I reallyy must get a new keyboard…. sigh. but I love this one so.

[ 02-03-2002: Message edited by: thefrey ]

Anonymous

Can’t this one to work Frey, I tried using the link below and going to your vidcap section, but I keep getting sent back to the main page when I click on your “New page” link.

theFrey
    Participant

Tis fixed, I had a bad hair day yesterday, and decided to move all of my stuff OFF of tripod. It was done in a snit and I am still finding a few problems here and there from blending the two websites together. Let me know if anything else vexes you.

Enjoy.

DalekTek790
    Participant

What’re you gonna do when Lexx is over? Krycek Komic Kaptions? Oh wait, that show’s ending too.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    What’re you gonna do when Lexx is over? Krycek Komic Kaptions? Oh wait, that show’s ending too.

No, actually I have enough reserve Kai Kaption Pictures to keep me going a bit. And when those run out, well there are always Mr. McManus’s other endeavors, Speaking Parts should have enough weird pics to keep me going for months. Great fun for all.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.