Kai Kaptions Screen Saver

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Kai Kaptions Screen Saver

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

For DragonCon I made a set of Kai Kaptions Pics that will work with windows XP. ๐Ÿ˜€ Since the old Kai Kaptions one on my site not longer works with the newer system.

This is a set of over 150 pics with kaptions that get loaded into a directory so that the Windows slide show screen saver can work with them. Hopefully this means when next MicroEvil changes their operating system, the screen saver pics will still work. Sadly it the folder is too large to email.

It was very popular at DragonCon, we had a lot of people standing there watching it. If anyone wants the pics, they can send me their snail mail addy and I will send them a disk of all the pictures, plus I will throw in the Pics from DC2003.

you can get my email addy here http://www.thefrey.com/ at the bottom of the page.

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks, Frey,
    I’m very interested in a copy of the pics; I’ll e-mail you my address either tomorrow or Wednesday. I can’t wait to see them & see how everyone looked; I’ll also tell you about my trip to Toronto, Canada & the fun I had.
    Thanks again for posting this; & I think it’ll be a cool thing to get.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.