Kai Komic Kaption 4

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Kai Komic Kaption 4

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I have decided to finish off the my second round of Season 4 and so with no furthur ado… And since I spend a lot of time here. I am going to put them up for you to kaption without leaving the comfort of your own SadBoard.

Screw the ‘dead do nots’, come hither baby!! – theFrey

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Participant

The dead do not “Work it baby.”

streudel
    Participant

Heheheh….I told you I could drink ’em all under the table. The Dead do not lose chug-a-lug contests.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Frey & Fellow Lexxians,
    This is my quote for this picture:
    `Ok, Kai, as he talks to himself, The dead do not puke or throw up; but I feel like I am gonna toss my cookies’.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz 😉

MiraThorn23
    Participant

(through gritted teeth) THEY-TRAMPLED-MY-PANSIES!!!! AAAAAAARRGHH!!!!*thwack*

lizard
    Participant

Suburban lawn owner: “Gosh this duraban insectiside really works! Not only did it get rid of the mole crickets, but it seems to be killing the assassins as well.”

nursewhen
    Participant

Anybody else gonna make a wisecrack comment about my hair?

Anonymous
    Inactive

Divine Assassin’s are not trained in the art of yard maintenance… When asked to attend to the grass, Kai smoked it when he should have been mowing it. “This some far out weed,” he uttered before smoking an agent for stepping on his stash.

theFrey
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

I can nap in the park at lunchtime if I want. You guys let the extras do it, why not me?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.