Kai’s Sword?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Galeros
    Participant

I heard on this forum that Kai had a sword, but when did he use it? As I have seen a bit of Lexx and have never seen him with a sword of any sort.

lizard
    Participant

Really?! I have watched every episode of the show at least once, and I don’t remember ever seeing anyone with a sword.

His weapon of choice is the built in insect like pincer-claw- wrist thingy.

Now that I think of it, on the chess board in the “chess” episode, the king (who is kai) uses a dagger to dispatch one of the other pieces. Oh, and fake kai in Season 3 is good with a bow and arrow.

Galeros
    Participant

ehhh, well n/m then. Hmmm, but wouldnt it be cool if he did have one? ๐Ÿ˜€

ZevofB3K
    Participant

As cool it mighta been to see him go all Kill Bill on some enemy, it never happened.

Maybe that person is referring to the episode when he slices Vlad’s belly open with a lightning rod off the top of the building the two of them happen to be fighting on?

Galeros
    Participant
    ZevofB3K wrote:

As cool it mighta been to see him go all Kill Bill on some enemy, it never happened.

Maybe that person is referring to the episode when he slices Vlad’s belly open with a lightning rod off the top of the building the two of them happen to be fighting on?

Tabun

Anyways, I know Kai mainly uses that brace thingy, but can he fight in any other way? I know you just indicated that he did kill someone with am improvised wepaon once. But did he know any hand to hand combat?

Anonymous
    Galeros wrote:

ZevofB3K wrote:

Tabun

Anyways, I know Kai mainly uses that brace thingy, but can he fight in any other way? I know you just indicated that he did kill someone with am improvised wepaon once. But did he know any hand to hand combat?[/quote]

In Series 3 he uses some nifty tricks to knock a few of Princes men off a Gondola.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.