kevin sorbo

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

i am really enjoy watching kevin sorbo as an real capt.dylan hunt he is so good and the show of andromeda so hes in charge now way over his head im really glad to enjoy this best show in my life its the best too i ever seen and in my life too. i think im the 1 of your new biggest fan and as ever too. you did very well and what outstanding im very proud too.null

Anonymous

hello ana. nice to see you again!

Anonymous

hello ana. nice to see you again!

Anonymous

super_joe_yamaman your post were deleted because we do not allow personal attacks on our members.

Anonymous

super_joe_yamaman your post were deleted because we do not allow personal attacks on our members.

Anonymous
    Inactive

although to be strictly accurate, she still hasn’t signed up with a username:P
    Still, she’s learned how to do titles

Anonymous
    Inactive

although to be strictly accurate, she still hasn’t signed up with a username:P

Anonymous

AN APOLOGY

Good day, I’m super_joe_yamaman, come to beg forgiveness for my extremely vehement vitriol directed towards . I am aware that what I wrote, if I said it face to face to you, would have undoubtedly earned me a free jab in the ribs (as well as a shove up where the sun don’t shine) from a Ranger’s pike. I understand that what I said was rather distasteful and unpleasant in the extreme. I will not attempt to excuse myself, for I have a propensity to act before I think, thus I must bear total responsibility for my textual assault. Although I do not wish to be seen as arrogant, I would not like to be seen as grovelling either though, so I ask that you accept this apology from me, as you would accept one from one civilized being to another, despite my behaviour seemingly proving my title of ‘civilized’ doubtful.

-super_joe_yamaman

Anonymous

AN APOLOGY

Good day, I’m super_joe_yamaman, come to beg forgiveness for my extremely vehement vitriol directed towards . I am aware that what I wrote, if I said it face to face to you, would have undoubtedly earned me a free jab in the ribs (as well as a shove up where the sun don’t shine) from a Ranger’s pike. I understand that what I said was rather distasteful and unpleasant in the extreme. I will not attempt to excuse myself, for I have a propensity to act before I think, thus I must bear total responsibility for my textual assault. Although I do not wish to be seen as arrogant, I would not like to be seen as grovelling either though, so I ask that you accept this apology from me, as you would accept one from one civilized being to another, despite my behaviour seemingly proving my title of ‘civilized’ doubtful.

-super_joe_yamaman

Anonymous

apology accepted
    welcome to the Sadgeezer BB super joe yamaman

Anonymous

apology accepted
    welcome to the Sadgeezer BB super joe yamaman

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.