kevin sorbo

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

well obvious kevin sorbo its really so wonderful and how good he is also plays capt.dylan hunt and the lovely show i ever seen or in my life plus fanastic episodes too. anyway kevin is really super what he has and how smart he gets specialy hes good more then that it was really excellent or his wonderful job hes doing very outstanding im really press hes the greatest too. the reason is that kevin is really doing good job on the show of andromeda hes good at it all he cares about specialy with his perfect powers or the battles also good musculars hes very strong i can see that hes wonderful. anyway i am your new best biggest fan and to kevin sorbo im really serious about. do you think all those people in the andromeda show and what does they know what there doing these days with all the killing the bad innocent people and shooting guns gee how you learn do it from your head or to them thats really good it happends that itsn’t. but i really like kevin sorbo as an good new best biggest fan in the world im happy with that for good.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Woah, LTNS!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Woah, LTNS!

Anonymous

So Ana, whose your favourite actor on Andromeda???
    Squishy

Anonymous

So Ana, whose your favourite actor on Andromeda???
    Squishy

Anonymous

hiya Ana!!

Anonymous

hiya Ana!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.