KiaScreen Savers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I went ahead and threw the two Kai Screen Savers that I use on the net. They are big (11mb & 13 mb), and will not be to everyones tastes. Nothing rude or anything, I just don’t like screen savers that make noise or distract me when I am trying to work. These screen savers have no gee-golly features since I find that fades, bouncing, music, text and stuff like that tends to get on my nerves after a while. All images are of small to medium size and appear in the center of the screen. I just like looking at them, it’s kinda like flipping through a picture album.

Kai1scr.exe will install a 50 picture screen saver with pictures in no particular order.

Kai2scr.exe will install a 80 picture screen saver with pictures in roughly cronological order.

They are at http://www.concentric.net/~Mrfrey/%5B/url%5D

Only the files are there, no site. Jist click on them and save them on your drive. Using cable they take about 2 minutes each to download, I don’t know what it will be for other connections.

I gratefully acknowledge the many people who’s sites provided the screen shots which make up the Screen Savers.
    Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.