Lara Croft : TOMB RAIDER!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

I just saw the movie! What did you think?

And, any thoughts about the upcomming
    TOMB RAIDER II?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    I just saw the movie! What did you think?

And, any thoughts about the upcomming
    TOMB RAIDER II?

I think it didn’t live up to the hype, and the action sequences were very confusing. I enjoyed seeing chris barrie outside of reddwarf but i think they didn’t use him very well. Also, why was Lara Croft wearing a skin tight top in siberia?

——————
    —————
    “In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.”

-HHGTTG

Anonymous

i havnt seen it but i know why she was in a skin tight top in siberia.

——————
    “Its Going down his leg i think we are going to have to amputate.
    “No, dont take the leg, dont let them take the leg, they cant take the leg!!!”
    “Its heading for his testicles”
    “Take it, take the leg!!!”

[email protected]

Anonymous

It wasn’t bad. I liked it. It was just like a female Indiana Jones. What’s not to love except the skin tight top in Siberia? Uhh… maybe it was just a fashion statement. She was against being a lady.

——————
    Methos: Great. So I lose my head after 5,000 years, so that you can play marriage guidance counselor. I must have been out of my mind!

Anonymous

Just seen the movie in question…..It was ok in my opinion…..Jolie was good and the film had a nice overall feel to it……The backstory involving Lord Croft was a bit too convoluted and Manfred Powell lacked a bit in the villainy department but I enjoyed watching it- which was the whole point I suppose……

——————
    “I throw a little fit, I slit my teenage wrist. The most I can learn is in records that you burn”

“drove the children from their chores. Handcrafted housewifes into whores. Fear of the beast is calling it near, creating what we’re hating; its only fear that is here….”

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.