Last Buffy Episode – Very Cool! – no spoilers!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Buffy the Vampire Slayer Last Buffy Episode – Very Cool! – no spoilers!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Just saw the last buffy Episode ‘Chosen’

I was a bit worried that it would be a bit of a damp squib or that it wouldn’t live up to the hype, but I have to say that Wheddon did a good job with this one.

Some great lines, cool acting and a great end plot. Can’t wait to see what you all think!

If you’ve been a bit worried about the quality of the episodes in season 7, then you will most definately like this – a good end!

Meep
    Participant

I sure do hope it is , for I have been looking forward to it for a very long time ๐Ÿ™‚ . I guess I’ll be seeing it tomorrow at about 8:00 pacific time

Meep
    Participant

Err… I just popped into the TV room and watched the end of the buffy musical episode. (sorry for anyone who doesn’t watch buffy, this is just idle chatter), but did anyone think that spike looked like he was eating something when he kissed buffy 8) I’ve seen bad kissers but… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anonymous

Probably, I didn’t notice myself. All blokes are bad kissers except for me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

It’s an all time classic episode though. Season 6 has only just been released on DVD because they held back in the hope that some people would by the Buffy Musical DVD. I think that was the only DVD that was released on its own (ie without being part of the box set).

Headgehog
    Participant
    SadGeezer wrote:

Just saw the last buffy Episode ‘Chosen’

โ“ ๐Ÿ˜ฏ โ“ I thought it doesn’t air for another 24 hours? How’d you see it already?

Anonymous

Downloaded it from the alt.binaries.multimedia.buffy-v-slayer newsgroup

๐Ÿ™‚

I think someone in the US catches the satelite feed, encodes and posts it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.