Last day for Vlad Questions!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Last day for Vlad Questions!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Minna Aaltonen (VLAD of Lexx Series 4) the Divine Executioner herself has kindly granted us an interview. I have dozens of questions for her, but she would like to hear from all of you as well!

Please list your question and Ill send it on to her with your name, then when were done, Ill compile the Interview and see if Saddy can add it over to the Lexx Interview section.

Thanks!

mandara k
    Participant

That’s really great LL; whad I tell ya…… a great 1st string and great 2nd string talent in this show; it just gets better all the time.

I don’t have any questions for her; the eps amused me but didn’t wow me…. there are only a few that did that; but I KNOW there are others that loved those eps with that vampire stuff and all ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Just tell her she looked stunning in that outfit and was a great adversary for Kai and the “magic stick” ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

The same question I like to have answered by all vampires “How did you handle the fangs?”

๐Ÿ˜‰

MM
    (a vampire in RL)

lizard
    Participant

Questions for Vlad:

1) BTW I loved your character. Did you like wearing that Vampire outfit? You look great in it by the way.

2) Was it fun to work on a show like Lexx? Did you have to hang from wires for some scenes? Did you enjoy tossing kai around like a ragdoll?

theFrey
    Participant

How long did it take to give you that hair do from hell?

Did you and MMM Twack comiserate with each other over your hair styles?

Anonymous

Great questions!!

Thursday or Friday I’ll compile them and send them her way. Keep em coming ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Last day for questions!! Thanks all for your help, I’ll be sending these her way tommarrow.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.