Last show carries a warning!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Last show carries a warning!

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Apparently, the final episode of Andromeda will be a violent one. The last show of season one will carry a warning that the episode (‘…Its Hour Come Round at Last’) has ‘intense’ action scenes says Tribune entertainment (the makers).

Sure enough, the promo, which has been airing all week in the US certainly looks action packed!

For those of us in the rest of the world that wont get the show for a few months yet, the promo’s can be downloaded here: http://andromeda.darkstar.tj/%5B/url%5D

——————

[This message has been edited by SadGeezer (edited May 09, 2001).]

Anonymous

When are they going to show more Andromeda on British tv? Sky are now re running the first series again, but I dont think that they showed all the episodes the first time around?
    Anyone know?

Anonymous

When are they going to show more Andromeda on British tv? Sky are now re running the first series again, but I dont think that they showed all the episodes the first time around?
    Anyone know?

Anonymous

I just saw the last episode and they’re dead meat.

Anonymous

I just saw the last episode and they’re dead meat.

Anonymous

Indeed, the last ep of the season was intense. It was remeniscent of Star Trek Two, the movie.
    Everyone got bloodied. It was a good ep and a real cliff hanger!

Anonymous

Indeed, the last ep of the season was intense. It was remeniscent of Star Trek Two, the movie.
    Everyone got bloodied. It was a good ep and a real cliff hanger!

Anonymous

…all I have to say is that if Tyr Anasazi’s face got scarred in that fight, I will not be happy.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

…all I have to say is that if Tyr Anasazi’s face got scarred in that fight, I will not be happy.

——————
    Gideon: I thought you said you don’t hold a grudge.
    Galen: I don’t. I have no living enemies. At all.

Anonymous

I saw the last episode. Many profane words passed my lips, I’m afraid to say. I was much perplexed and in need of immediate sedation. I remember saying, “WHAT?!?” a lot. The rest is a blank. Sci-fi world’s season finales {exsqueeze me, is Buffy dead? *gasp!* } have collectively kicked my butt this year. (Good for them! )

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 28, 2001).]

Anonymous

I saw the last episode. Many profane words passed my lips, I’m afraid to say. I was much perplexed and in need of immediate sedation. I remember saying, “WHAT?!?” a lot. The rest is a blank. Sci-fi world’s season finales {exsqueeze me, is Buffy dead? *gasp!* } have collectively kicked my butt this year. (Good for them! )

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited May 28, 2001).]

Anonymous

Andromeda is filming episode 6 of series 2 this week in Vancouver. They survived!

Anonymous

Andromeda is filming episode 6 of series 2 this week in Vancouver. They survived!

Perpugilliam
    Participant

Ah, what an ep!
    Violent, a little–but it leaves you with a very serious question. Who is the hero in this one? They’re all in trouble!
    As my hubbie said when Tyr and Harper went down,”Well they just bought the farm”.(He got a dirty look fom me for that.)
    I am still kind of in shock over this episode.
    Thanks duper, I needed to hear your comment-
    I had some serious doubts there.
    I’m afraid I’m obcessed too–summer hurry up and be over.
    If you haven’t seen it still; you’ll love it.
    Trust the Peri!

Perpugilliam
    Participant

Ah, what an ep!
    Violent, a little–but it leaves you with a very serious question. Who is the hero in this one? They’re all in trouble!
    As my hubbie said when Tyr and Harper went down,”Well they just bought the farm”.(He got a dirty look fom me for that.)
    I am still kind of in shock over this episode.
    Thanks duper, I needed to hear your comment-
    I had some serious doubts there.
    I’m afraid I’m obcessed too–summer hurry up and be over.
    If you haven’t seen it still; you’ll love it.
    Trust the Peri!

Anonymous

Perpugilliam. no worries
    Maybe this will put everyone’s mind at ease a little more.
    There is a 2 year contract for 44 episodes of Andromeda so far, and Kevin Sorbo has a FOUR YEAR CONTRACT. So you definately haven’t seen the last of this series. The response has been very positive.

Anonymous

Perpugilliam. no worries
    Maybe this will put everyone’s mind at ease a little more.
    There is a 2 year contract for 44 episodes of Andromeda so far, and Kevin Sorbo has a FOUR YEAR CONTRACT. So you definately haven’t seen the last of this series. The response has been very positive.

Anonymous

The last episode scared me to death…if Tyr’s face is scarred as a result of the Magog attack I will not be a happy camper. They’re signed up for a season 2 right? I dont know if I can wait til the fall…
    –The Curupira

“In the real world, as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems.”

Anonymous

The last episode scared me to death…if Tyr’s face is scarred as a result of the Magog attack I will not be a happy camper. They’re signed up for a season 2 right? I dont know if I can wait til the fall…
    –The Curupira

“In the real world, as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems.”

Anonymous

There are times when I HATE living in the UK.This is one of those times, we havent seen any episode after Tyr crash landed on some planet and lost his memory. So please will someone tell me about the last episode so I understand?

Anonymous

There are times when I HATE living in the UK.This is one of those times, we havent seen any episode after Tyr crash landed on some planet and lost his memory. So please will someone tell me about the last episode so I understand?

Anonymous

Hey Aeris,
    In the General Andromeda message board section there’s a post called “Harper 2” by Ivy. In it the season finale is summarized twice, once by me and then again by someone else. So if you want to know, just check there.

Anonymous

Hey Aeris,
    In the General Andromeda message board section there’s a post called “Harper 2” by Ivy. In it the season finale is summarized twice, once by me and then again by someone else. So if you want to know, just check there.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.