Last Two Episodes…(UK)

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Andromeda Last Two Episodes…(UK)

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 23 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

OK, is it just me, or were the last two episodes kind of disappointing? I was starting to like this show, but “Forced Perspective” and “Music of a Distant Drum” have been no fun at all!! Where were half of the regular cast? Oh, and how come Sky One just claimed that was the “last in the series” when there are still loads of episodes this season to show (better ones I hope!) Aaargh!?!

Anonymous

OK…maybe that was a bit blunt for my first post on the board! Sadgeezer – I think the site is great…

Anonymous

OK…maybe that was a bit blunt for my first post on the board! Sadgeezer – I think the site is great…

Anonymous

Okay so half the regular cast as missing, and even Rommie was only in one scene, but I thought the episode was good.

I think Tyr is one of the most interesting characters in the show, and it proves the depth of the characters on the show that they can have a one man show that works.

Anonymous

Okay so half the regular cast as missing, and even Rommie was only in one scene, but I thought the episode was good.

I think Tyr is one of the most interesting characters in the show, and it proves the depth of the characters on the show that they can have a one man show that works.

Anonymous

Tyr is one of my favourite characters too..so I guess that was the frustrating thing! He’s more than interesting enough to have his own episode (tho’ not having his memory didn’t help) but I found that one so slow moving, the guest characters dull, and the action pretty sparse…I dunno, maybe my expectations got too high…it wasn’t that bad, I guess…I was just annoyed it’s not going to be on for ages again, too.

Anonymous

Tyr is one of my favourite characters too..so I guess that was the frustrating thing! He’s more than interesting enough to have his own episode (tho’ not having his memory didn’t help) but I found that one so slow moving, the guest characters dull, and the action pretty sparse…I dunno, maybe my expectations got too high…it wasn’t that bad, I guess…I was just annoyed it’s not going to be on for ages again, too.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by katia3173:
    I was just annoyed it’s not going to be on for ages again, too.

Yeah me too…..

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by katia3173:
    I was just annoyed it’s not going to be on for ages again, too.

Yeah me too…..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.