Latest Movie News

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

According to Cinescape…. (http://www.cinescape.com/)

quote:

“Word of the Red Dwarf movie, based on the British science fiction comedy TV series, is that the film is ramping up production fairly soon. Regular Cinescape Online contributor Michael Marek checked in with word on the project provided by Iowa Public Television.

Mike tells us that during a pledge drive Red Dwarf marathon on Friday night, it was revealed that the film is likely to start up production in August with an eye towards a Fall 2002 theatrical release. In addition, IPTV revealed that it will also be involved in editing a Making of Red Dwarf movie special.”

It’s gradually getting closer, but if I had a penny for every time I heard the filming dates of the movie I’d have loads o’money

——————

DalekTek790
    Participant

All right! Making of the Red Dwarf Movie special! I was afraid us Americans would miss out on the movie ’cause it’s a British thing.

——————
    Lee P. Sherman, code name DalekTek790
    Whovian, Froudian, Lexxian, etc.

Anonymous

Is the movie going to be a new story of will it continue on from the last series of Red Dwarf in the UK. The ending to Series 8 was brilliant……your’e forgetting one hing only the good die young…..then classic moment…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.