Legendary Lexx Lives On in Land of Loonies

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Legendary Lexx Lives On in Land of Loonies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kokopelli
    Participant

Lex is currently being rerun daily on Showcase in Canada, Monday to Friday, same episode run twice a day.

It is currently in Season Three, episode “”Tunnels”..

Anyone know where I can find any site that has detailed recaps of the episodes, especially the finale?
    There is no recap for the finale on tv tome.

theFrey
    Participant

Yes Saddy, where would this kind of information be found?

I know you have recaps for all of season 1, 2, and 3, but strangly….. the season 4 reviews just kinda peter out. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›

lexxrobotech
    Participant

Heh!

thefrey : you crack me up! ๐Ÿ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

What??!!! I innocently asked Saddy a question.

I beg that he will enlighten me with an ETA.

Pray thee sweet Sad one…. whither art the rest of the reviews? Inquiring, and impatient minds want to know.

kokopelli
    Participant
    kokopelli wrote:

Lex is currently being rerun daily on Showcase in Canada, Monday to Friday, same episode run twice a day.

It is currently in Season Three, episode “”Tunnels”..

Here is a Christmas present for Canadian fans.
    Currently on Showcase channel in Canada are showing the first four movies divided into eight TV episodes. The episodes are screened Monday to Friday, the 4 PM episode being repeated again at 8 pm MST. The entire 8 parts will be shown running into next week.
    Today we are at part 2 of eight parts i.e. the second part of “I Worship his Shadow” . An excellent opportunity for those such as I to get caught up.

!!!!
    happy happy

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.