Lemony Snicketts – Series of Unforunate Events

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Other Forums The Pub Lemony Snicketts – Series of Unforunate Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I saw this Saturday while out with theSpouse. Has anyone else seen it yet? What did you think?

theFrey
    Participant

*Kicks Post* hummm, perhaps no one else has seen it yet. 🙂

To while away the time, I was surfing the net and found a site devoted to ‘A Gallery of Unfortunate Christmas Cards.’ Very amusing look at what those pretty pictures on the card actually depict.

Picture – A cute little angel is pictured holding a christmas star and a doll.

First reaction: Oh, what a sweet little girl. Isn’t she cute with her little pig tails and her dolly?
    And her wings?

Wings?

And she’s on a little cloud.

Oh dear.

It hits: Oh my God, this little girl is dead!

I know this is the theme of this whole section, but here I must reiterate: Who, in their right mind, would send out Christmas cars with a picture of a little dead girl!?! http://www.capnwacky.com/holiday/cards5.html

Picture – Several half grown kittens on the stairs, with a holly spray on the corner of the card.

Honey, I’m having a great time here at your mother’s for Christmas, and I don’t mean to bother, but you did leave food and water out for the kitties, right?

Hmmm? Oh, sure. Uh, sure.

Oh good. I’d hate to think of them walking around the house, slowly starving to death and mewing mournfully as they wonder why we’ve left them to die. http://www.capnwacky.com/holiday/cards16.html

TranceGemini613
    Participant

OH SWEET JESUS THAT IS WRONG…

…Unrelated, I definitely did see it and definitely did like it. Catherine and Phil (my friends who went with me) said they read the books and it made more sense if you did.

Jude Law–DROOL.

kamisama103
    Participant

I wanna see it… looks like it might be Unfortunate… hehe… No, but seriously it looks like it might be entertaining.

theFrey
    Participant

More Unfortunate cards! This time for Valentine Day. I love these.

http://www.capnwacky.com/valentines/valcard6.html

Picture Batman swinging into love with a bigh red heart behind him.

Hello, I’m Batman. When I was just a child, my parents were murdered right in front of my eyes.
    I made a solemn vow that day to commit my life to fighting crime. I’ve sacrificed my childhood and any efforts toward personal enjoyment.
    My nights are spent in deadly combat with everything from common street thugs to grotesque psychopaths.
    What little sleep I ever get is usually interupted by horrible nightmares and my waking up soaked in sweat.
    I fight a war that can never be won.
    I strive toward a goal that can never be reached.
    I am haunted. I am relentless. I am tortured.
    Won’t you be my valentine?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.