Lex and crew invade Childrens Television

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lex and crew invade Childrens Television

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Word is that Lex Gigeroff now writing for a kids show called “AfterMath”. One element of the show is a sarcastic puppet who always looks on the dark side. However I have been reliably informed that the puppet *does not* spout any off color poetry, it is a kids show after all.

“AfterMath” is in it’s third season and apparently has had a total LEXX infusion. The director Peter Gaskin worked on DZ2, DZ3 and DZ4 in several positions. Other Lexx alumni include Woody Lidstone (who gave us such excellent explainations in the Moderators Report), Sean Yoemans (DZ4), accountant Sandy Gillis (DZ4 and super nice guy) and also one of the Lexx camera operators.

Hummmm, this might be interesting, perhaps we need to find a copy of this show.

pet
    Participant

You mean this show?

You may notice LaaLaa is MIA. It was supposed to be playing 790, but resigned. LaaLaa is currently known as No. 5, and here in the Village we will soon find out why it wasn’t interested in the project, I assure you:

Pet;D

[ 11-10-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

Anonymous

Pet that is a riot, Lexxteletubbies would be my desktop if I could stretch it =)

Flamegrape
    Participant

“So, Diapers, do you like balloons? Or making a big boo-boo in your ditties!?”
    *honk*

pet
    Participant

I wish I could find a tubbies picture big enough to make into a desktop pic.

Actually, I also just ordered an autographed poster of Dipsy from its web site. It has left on its signature green gloves so you can tell it apart from Xenia. Maybe when it arrives it will be big enough.

Pet;D

[ 11-10-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

Midori
    Participant

OH WOW PET!!! hee hee.. that last one you did made me laugh so hard!! hee hee!!
    You inspire me to go play in a paint shop to.. hee hee..

Midori

Anonymous

To the delight of my kids, Nigel is featured on Disney’s “Scream Team” (Prince was one of their favorite characters-only bested by Kai,whom they liked best as a baddie).

theFrey
    Participant

Scream Team? Is that a movie or tv show? What does Nigel Play?

pet
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by thefrey:
    Scream Team? Is that a movie or tv show? What does Nigel Play?

It’s a movie: Three ghosts try to help two children after an angry spirit refuses to let their grandfather rest in peace. Nigel plays engineer Warner McDonald in this Disney movie due for a Halloween release.

Cast: Tommy Davidson, Kathy Najimy, Eric Idle, Mark Rendall, Kat Dennings, Kim Coates, Robert Bockstael, Nigel Bennett, Gary Reineke.

The Scream Team (2002)
    DISN, Fri Oct 25 07:00pm CDT

• The Scream Team (2002)
    DISNP, Fri Oct 25 10:00pm CDT

• The Scream Team (2002)
    DISN, Sat Oct 26 11:00am CDT

• The Scream Team (2002)
    DISNP, Sat Oct 26 02:00pm CDT

It’s listed on his website schedule, but it used to be called “Soul Patrol”, so it appears as both in different areas:
    http://www.blackhatstation.com/Schedule/month.htm
    and these are all his current projects: http://www.blackhatstation.com/Upcoming/attractions.htm

He just finished a stage run in Halifax last weekend.

Pet;D

Anonymous

Just gotta love creative people! Hmmm…I’ve seen this work before…does this have links to Mary Kate and Ashley’s recent Lexx-related project(or maybe not so recent,can’t remember!)

pet
    Participant

This goes without saying, but I love that Muppet one!

Pet;D

Anonymous

Pet: LOL at the Lexxtubbies. But I don’t think you’re gonna get LaaLaa to talk. Looks like it’s already made friends with Rover. How’re you gonna keep it in line if you can’t sic Rover on it???

Logan: Lexx Muppets??? I thought Muppets in Space was…… Farscape!!!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.