Lexx Ad

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

I’d heard there was a Lexx ad in TV guide, but when I searched I didn’t find it. D’OH! Wrong week! Ma mére just put the TV guide in front of me saying(or, accusing), “This is that ‘show’ you like, right?”(she does NOT like )

The ad shows a picture of Xev, below the caption “Crazy” and underneath, “Lexx, TV’s Cosmic Freak Show.” When I think of how much an ad costs in the TV guide, I guess SciFi is serious about standing behind Lexx.
    (tho’ its odd programming seems to belie that)

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

[This message has been edited by BlackCloud (edited 01-04-2001).]

Burntime
    Participant

Would be interesting to see a scan of said ad, as the chances of getting hold of a specific TV guide on this side of the pond are somewhere between slim and none….

Anonymous

Ack! I think someone actually scanned the ad onto the SciFi Board! Lemme see if I can find it. If not, we’ve got two of them in our house, and I wouldn’t mind hookin’ you up, Burn. Oh, and the same crazy ad is in “People” magazine, too! Except, this one is in color! I’ll go sift through the board and, if I find it, I’ll leave the URL.

——————

Anonymous

Ack! I think someone actually scanned the ad onto the SciFi Board! Lemme see if I can find it. If not, we’ve got two of them in our house, and I wouldn’t mind hookin’ you up, Burn. Oh, and the same crazy ad is in “People” magazine, too! Except, this one is in color! I’ll go sift through the board and, if I find it, I’ll leave the URL.

——————

Anonymous

Okay, here’s a scan, courtesy of ElissaHA: “From the week of Jan 6-12 “The Year in Jeers” issue: http://home.cfl.rr.com/uniqueitems4u/zevtvguidead.jpg

——————

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.