LEXX ART IN 2005

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    jodi
    Participant

Hello Lexx techs,
    Well l’ve just seen the last of series 4 of the Lexx in the UK and l’m quiet sad it’s all over, l’ve also been sad in general about the last series due to some poor episodes, but l have loved and enjoyed the other 3 series of this great cult show. And who knows carrots up my butt may grow on me!!!

It’s been a brilliant ride. Paul Donovan Lex Gigeroff are firmly engraved as groundbreaking sci-fi cult show creators that others will dare not venture or imagine, you sure did boldly go lads.

Well done to a team of exellent characters – Brian Downey, Xenia Seeberg and Michael McManus, etc . . . l will stay interested in all your future ventures with great interest. Also l am hoping that Xenia Seeberg and l may work together sometime in 2005 on some fantasy photography but the balls in her court on that one. l promise to let you know the moment l hear from Xenia and let you know how any themed ideas progress. WEBSITE: http://www.darkview.co.uk

theFrey
    Participant

Hummm, pop-ups are such a bad idea with so many people having pop-up blockers as part of their web browsers these days. After I changed browsers and then allowed pop-ups I could get a few of the gallery pictures to display, but not many. Are they all linked?

farmergeddon
    Participant

Hear hear, nice site and some haunting photos, let me know how you get on working with Xenia, I’m sure you can do her justice.
    Cheers,
    Farmer Geddon.

jodi
    Participant

Hi thanks for the compliments, l’ve contacted xenia to asked if she’s interested in a shoot which will be both LEXX based and as a model fantasy like in my style, l’m waiting for her reply on that one, l only work from my own based photography but may do work from stills if xenia and photographer give me permission (thats only if xenia’s work schemes not to busy in the new year). nice joining you guys!

jodi
    Participant

Hi there, my galleries consist of pop-ups because of the ‘Pandora’s Box’ effect l wanted to create from the thumbnails in the galleries.

l will ask my web manager about if they are all linked!!??, l see what you mean though and the site is going through a few changes in the new year, l get hundreds of hits and and as much mail each week and no one seems to have blocker problems with my site but as l’ve said your point is well taken, have a good chistmas.

iStan
    Participant

Amazing work, jodi. Art Mask was one of my favourites out of many striking, imaginative, and beautiful images you’ve created.

Best of luck with Xenia. Keep us posted.

jodi
    Participant

thank you istan for your thoughts,

please visit
    http://www.lexxmuseum.com/gallery/index.php?cat=10012
    for a view of my working pictures that and based on the LEXX
    You can view everything except the kitchen sink!!! ho wait, sorry you can view it???

Anyone who loves LEXX should take a peak at http://www.lexxmuseum.com its got some great polariods from behind the scenes.

jodi
    Participant

Just to let you all know l’m working on a picture of Xenia at the moment and l’ve just about finished 790 and the love slaves and the Dark Lady from ‘Woz’ . l’m putting them up at http://www.darkview by the 1st of March.

jodi
    Participant

Just to let you know that my commissioned drawing from Ellen Dubin
    as a work in progress can be viewed at lexx museum as Ellen has told
    me she’s very pleased with it so far and we’re talking regular about ideas and possible future promotions.

James Armstrong and Xenia Seeberg are sending me promotion shots
    to do some work for them (Band based) plus l’ve started some great xenia work, anyone wanting to display samples of what l’ve done so far on this sites please do as my mac wont let me attach them.

Louise Wischermann’s web designer contacted me and is seeing her soon.l’ve told tem the site needs a update badly!!!. So chop,chop!!!
    louise will be contacting me in the near future.

And lm working inbetween commissions on a (Wist picture) of the lovely Doreen Jacobi (her rubber suit is murder to draw in absolute detail!!!) and last a big thanks to istan for your help friend ’nuff said’

theFrey
    Participant
    KarubaLuna
    Participant

Beautiful work Jodi. You have a wonderful talent. All the pictures, especially your work at Lexx museum are wonderful. I especially love your picture of Ellen’s face with a very Giggy expression.

Well done and thank you for sharing.

jodi
    Participant

cheers KarubaLuna,
    please find my ZEV SKETCH, at lexx museum, well couldn’t leave the minx out.
    l’ve finished colouring ‘Wist’ and have started some work from Xenia who said to me ‘lets see what you can do with my funny face’ she’s so cool, anyway thats for a vertikal/xenia production.

My next piece will be an idea l’ve had in my head for some time to do with Mandrids arm drones but l needed detail reference to them, so thanks to XS4Xevr and his wonderland photo collection (thanks pal) l am able to start the ball rolling with the sketch work, that’s when l’ve got a bit of spare time. 🙂

To all – feel free to put any samples of my work up here if you like as l sadly cannot 😥

Anonymous
    jodi wrote:

said’

Wait a min…. Shes still working with that ass hat? =p

jodi
    Participant
    ”HisDivineShadow” wrote:

jodi wrote:

said’

Wait a min…. Shes still working with that ass hat? =p[/quote]

Yep – so what’s your problem with him, Hey, l’m no big Turtles fan and know little else about his personal life but works work and Xenia seems to have a good friendship with him.

He’s deliveried on his promises and seems a nice chap.

Your not keen on him so come on- spill the beans why?
    out of interest 👿

Anonymous

Oh just that he tried/did rip her off for that homemade cd he did with her. I think she ended owning 2,500 to him. Nothing like ah hasbeen/neverbeen sucking life off someone else. He pissed off Bell too (no biggie there).
    She has made some none to bright moves and still more to go.

jodi
    Participant

mmm thanks for the info, they must have sorted that out due to the letter from them both recently? 😕 guess he must have sorted it out.
    Will look into it , l understand your concern now, my pet hate is people ripping others off but what goes around comes around eventually l have found 😯

Anonymous

Not really concerned, just shake my head at it. How could she be so naive? Good thing she has Bailey. Sven is another story, thats another bomb waiting to drop.

jodi
    Participant
    ”HisDivineShadow” wrote:

Not really concerned, just shake my head at it. How could she be so naive? Good thing she has Bailey. Sven is another story, thats another bomb waiting to drop.

You gossip monger you, so with bomb dropping, head banging, sorry head shaking none-concern tell me more!!!! 😉

Anonymous

Na, not a gossip monger. Just worked with and know her friends.

Well most people know Sven has been through 6 wives all having had kids by him. Xenia now with child could very well be awaiting the same treatment.

jodi
    Participant

l see what you mean, do they have child maintence payments in the USA? if so that man sure better have lots of coin in his pocket, they take 25% of a mans income here per child if you split up . . . be it the mans fault or not 😯

Anonymous

Oh Sven is in Germany.

theFrey
    Participant
    jodi wrote:

l see what you mean, do they have child maintence payments in the USA? if so that man sure better have lots of coin in his pocket, they take 25% of a mans income here per child if you split up . . . be it the mans fault or not 😯

We have something simular, and yes it happens no matter who is at fault, since children have to be supported no matter what the parents do. I would imimagine the ororiginal thinking on this one went something along the lines of “you married him/her and choose to have a child with them, so if he/she turns out to be a jerk who files for divorce, utultimatelyou picked them in the first place, you still have obligations to the children who do not have a say in who their parents may be. ”

Sadly though, we have many parents who if not granted (or don’t want) custody begrudge every penny of this money since they don’t want to give it to “THEM” Idiots, the pack of them, unless you are a mega rich person, child maintenance amounts never cover the entire cost of raising a child. .

jodi
    Participant

[/quote] Sadly though, we have many parents who if not granted (or don’t want) custody begrudge every penny of this money since they don’t want to give it to “THEM” Idiots, the pack of them, unless you are a mega rich person, child maintenance amounts never cover the entire cost of raising a child. .

Here your crucified for money amounts more than an adult would need per week on benefits be it your a loving parent or not.

l’ve a friend who’s wife left him for another man the bitch got the house and kids and the Child support agency want 75% from his wages 3 kids x 25% and he has always supported his kids.

jodi
    Participant

Please note that anyone having a problem viewing my galleries at Darkview that you only have to turn off ‘Block up windows’ or Pop-ups listed under (or in) your browsers preferences and then you can view all you choose.

l’m not worried totally about this as l’ve had so few complaints about it but let me know if its been a problem.

My site will be changing later this year. Originally l created the so-called ‘pop-up effect in my galleries to so create a ‘Pandora’s Box’ effect to my work and gallery browsers now add a block feature that can interfear with my galleries so lm on it’s case.
    Cheers j
    🙂

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.