LEXX: "Bad Carrot" Review

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LEXX: "Bad Carrot" Review

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

The “Bad Carrot“‘ Episode Review has been posted to the LEXX Episodes section of this guide. I hope you liked it better than I did.

Episode 4-12 – Bad Carrot

This review also includes a video clip.

sgtdraino
    Participant

Hurray! More reviews at last!

Incidentally, I believe Kai killed the carrot inside himself by firing his brace right through his own chest. It happens really fast, so it’s no wonder you thought he simply jiggled himself around.

How did the rest of you see this scene?

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sgtdraino:
    Incidentally, I believe Kai killed the carrot inside himself by firing his brace right through his own chest. It happens really fast, so it’s no wonder you thought he simply jiggled himself around. How did the rest of you see this scene?

I was ready to swear he shot him self with his brace and then jerked a little retracting it.

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by sgtdraino:
    Hurray! More reviews at last!

Incidentally, I believe Kai killed the carrot inside himself by firing his brace right through his own chest. It happens really fast, so it’s no wonder you thought he simply jiggled himself around.

How did the rest of you see this scene?

erm, to blackie, and me (and apparently saddy), it looks like he is ‘clamping down’ internally so as to break the carrot, and then expel the pieces…

[ 18-03-2002: Message edited by: FX ]

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.