Lexx BB Smilies

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    pet
    Participant

Here is the growing collection of Lexx BB smilies. They are available with BB code at:
    http://www.geocities.com/mymeowmixes

or you can right-click and put them where you can find them.

Kai
    Stan
    Xev
    Zev
    790*

* All those with * were made by TheSteve2k

Pet;D

[ 11-09-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

pet
    Participant

Minor Characters: (There’s a limit on the # of images in a post. )

Prince
    Gibble*
    Divine Order “Iris”*
    His Divine Shadow*

* All those with * were made by TheSteve2k

Pet;D

pet
    Participant

New animated Laff Trak gifs. Not the best, but can be useful in showing someone is gaining or losing your interest.

Lafftrak Down
    Lafftrak Up

(Also posted at Lexx.com)

Pet;D

[ 30-10-2002: Message edited by: pet ]

Anonymous
    Inactive

Good job Pet, thanks!

Midori
    Participant

HEE HEE.. Lafftrak.. those are to cute!! what did you use t o make a gif?? i fell dumb now.. Your like my bucket of information Pet

Midori

pet
    Participant

Corel PP again… There’s a spot when you create a new file where you can check “Make a Movie”, then choose the number of frames, size and either .gif or .avi.

You have to convert to 8-bit-color to save as an animated gif, but it’s easier to draw if you don’t start out that way. Then you can pick frame rate and stuff. These have a frame rate of 15, except for the face which has 60.

I think it’s easier to make each pic seperately and import them, but some people prefer to do each one over the other. It takes a little practice and patience, but it isn’t particularly difficult.

You can also take a few pictures of the same thing in a row, like little Kai laughing, and make a gif movie out of them, too. But the colors may come out funny when you convert them to 8-bit.

If you want to try that, it usually works better the first few times in greyscale. I made Bettie Page dance that way. Hee Hee!

Pet;D

pet
    Participant

And this is TOTALLY my favorite now:

Pet;D

Anonymous
    Inactive

The Lexx one blows me away — ah, that is me it’s shooting at, isn’t it? (kidding)
    Anyway, kudos! That truly is wonderful.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.