LEXX beats Farscape in ratings!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LEXX beats Farscape in ratings!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Headgehog
    Participant

During the period of Nov 12-18, The Lexx movies beat out the Farscape reruns by 100,000 viewers. The Movies got a 0.8 whereas Farscape only managed a meager 0.7.
    http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/%5B/url%5D

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    During the period of Nov 12-18, The Lexx movies beat out the Farscape reruns by 100,000 viewers. The Movies got a 0.8 whereas Farscape only managed a meager 0.7.

Maybe that will send a message to those idiots at Sci-Fi, Lexx whips Farscape hands down.
    But they won’t admit that they backed the wrong horse, at the end of the day the fans can tell the difference between pure class (Lexx) and pure crap (Fire-escape).
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

weeHAH

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

“Lexx, blow up that ship full of puppets.”

“As you command, captain.”

Anonymous

Good one DT!

Nyah nyah nyah nyah! Lexx rules!

Too bad Scifi didn’t realize it sooner, I firmly believe that had they advertised Lexx better the Beans would’ve been more willing to make another season.

(I mean, the first commercial I saw for Lexx had the tag line “I want to explore alian sex” or somthing. Good grief!

I thought it would be really stupid, and it was only by chance that I saw the ‘Making of Lexx’ segment and Nook. In S3 they didn’t advertise at all, except for when Lexx was on. How stupid is that? You’re already watching! I don’t much t.v, but I don’t think they’re advertising it much now. And when Xenia’s t.v guide article came out, did they step up advertising? No. Stupid, stupid, stupid Scifi channel)

I did think the ‘explore your Lexxuality’ commercials were cute.

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Hypatia:

I did think the ‘explore your Lexxuality’ commercials were cute.

They’re still using that line. Right before it comes on at 2 am Sunday, they play it during the end credits for The Burning Zone.

What are the 3 parts to that ad again? I hear it every sunday night, but now I can’t remember how it goes.

Anonymous

Good to see Lexx winning the battle. The viewing figures seem very low still. The most watched re-runs on Sci-Fi only get 800,000 viewers. Thats small compared to the population of the States.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.