Lexx Dragon Con Apparel

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

For an extremely limited time you can get some Lexx Invasion of Dragon Con 2003 apparel.

Congratulations to Barabbas for winning the official Dragon Con Invasion Contest!!!

I also stuck a few more general things up there. One in particular includes everyone who is scheduled to be at Dragon Con. Mr. Downey requested it… will a few slight changes. πŸ˜€ Nix on the Trekkie Twacking…. sigh. Anyhow, it was done from a photo sent to me by the Divine Ms. Dubin. Thank You Ms. D!!!

Oh and by popular demand the Kai Trekkie shirt is up. Oh all right, it was not popular demand… it was to keep from having someone nag me. πŸ˜€

Anyhow, enjoy. And as always, all proceeds will go to defraying the expense of the cast booth and other Dragon Con Lexxian activities.

I did mention limited time only right?

http://www.cafeshops.com/magicondemand

Anonymous
    Inactive

Very nice indeed, theFrey. Love the “Kill a Trekkie” stuff — hilarious! πŸ˜€

On a tangential note, love to see a battle royale: brace vs. bat’leth. Alas though, it would be very short-lived. Kai would wipe out the Klingons faster than you can say nuqDaq ‘oH puchpa”e’ … Luckily for them, today is always a good day to die (rough translation to Klingon: Heghlu’meH QaQ jajvam). πŸ˜‰

FX
    Participant

8) geez frey, can’t imagine who would be nagging you about the kai trekkie shirt…besides me πŸ˜›

mandara k
    Participant

it’s a happy day in LEXXville!!! Daddy Bean Needs a new pair of shoes!!! Sorry thinking ’bout Vegas hope it’s fun! I know I need to Pur-chase something but i don’t know what I want!

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Frey, mandara k, Fellow Lexxians,
    I’m trying to make up my mind which of the 2 kinds of t-shirts I want & which of the cups I want; I may make a hard copy, then call the company, once I make up my mind which of the 2 t-shirts I want & which of the cups. I’ll probably wear the t-shirt, 1 during the day, the other at night, on that Sunday, that way, it’ll force me to wash it when I get home.
    I’ll see you all at the end of this month; because a month from now, I’ll be seeing the MM panel, before going home that evening. 8)

Lexxians, especially Love Slaves, Unite,
    Jhevz πŸ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant
    FX wrote:

8) geez frey, can’t imagine who would be nagging you about the kai trekkie shirt…besides me πŸ˜›

You?? πŸ™„ No of course not, perish the thought. It is some other annoying friend I am sure. πŸ˜€

theFrey
    Participant

Ms. Ellen ‘Giggy’ Dubin just emailed about how pleased she was that the entire contingent going to Dragon con made it onto a shirt from her picture. πŸ™‚ I know she will get a kick out of the first time she sees it coming towards her at DC. πŸ˜€

Remember, that our very own Trini Monster says that it makes no sense, for us to be there in full force, IF the DC management doesn’t see us!!! Lexxians MUST be identifiable. πŸ˜€

So get your gear on!!! Get a new Lexx shirt, make your own Lexx shirt, dig out those old UsCon shirts, or wear your cluster lizard hat. We must be visible so that next year will run much smoother! take that Buffy!! πŸ˜›

mandara k
    Participant

I can’t make ANY promises about next year…. hell this year is hard enough on a body; but I did buy a tank…. so i will have something LEXX-ish to wear….. As Gomer says “Surprise, surprise , surprise!”

Let’s just see if they get it to me on time; well if i miss DC I’ll be well recieved in the corn fields with a bug on my shirt and all!!!!

theFrey
    Participant

Only 11 days left! To get your Lexx
    Gear. Site comes down after August 17th. Remeber any Lexxians caught with out Lexx apparal at DC WILL be fed to the protien banks!

Me? I am also looking ahead…. I know a few Lexxians who will be happy this Christmas.

Anonymous
    theFrey wrote:

Remember, that our very own Trini Monster says that it makes no sense, for us to be there in full force, IF the DC management doesn’t see us!!! Lexxians MUST be identifiable. πŸ˜€
    πŸ˜›

I feel the need to explain! πŸ˜›
    We need your bodies! Last call to arms…and chests!

The LEXX Invasion is the hottest thing happening at D.C. this year!
    Have the hottest thing happening on your hot little bods from the moment you get there…for good reason.
    Get yourself NOTICED….get LEXX NOTICED!
    It’s crucial to the success of this year, and next ( c’est vrai, the groundwork for next year is being laid with every little thing LEXXIANS do this year!) Body language is a BIG thing at Dragon Con! It gets NOTICED!
    Fan groups and the shows they support need to be easily identified…no small feat amongst 20,000 people.
    Everyone’s collective effort is needed to obtain this high profile.It makes the cast look good, it gives the LEXX community the sheer power of numbers…all important to obtaining even more forums next year, and getting the cast invited back with open arms!
    It just blows me away how the on-line LEXX communities have risen together and responded to everything that has been asked of them regarding the Dragon Con effort! One more time…let’s pull together on this one! Frey has given you much to choose from…wear it well! πŸ˜€

BebopChic
    Participant

Look, I can’t afford appearal, but awhile back I had my very own Lexx hat made, so I will be sporting that…..and trust me it’s got flames on the bill…….it will attract attention……..so…neh…..

Anonymous

A hat will do fine, Be-bop. The point was to give LEXX maximum exposure by using your body…no new apparel needs be bought if you have something handy…unless you want to, of course!
    I think your name was on the list to work the fan table? You will have to wear a LEXX shirt for that…if you don’t have one, one will be given to you to use on your shift. There will be some available for that express purpose. πŸ˜‰

Anonymous

I mentioned this in another thread as well but to add to TriniT statement: The SaveFarscape.com crew showed up to “Comic-Con” and made such a big appearance TV-guide of all publications mentioned them in a blurb. πŸ˜›

Have fun all!

Anonymous
    ”LexxLurker” wrote:

I mentioned this in another thread as well but to add to TriniT statement: The SaveFarscape.com crew showed up to “Comic-Con” and made such a big appearance TV-guide of all publications mentioned them in a blurb. πŸ˜›

My point exactly! πŸ˜‰

An event the size of Dragon Con has no small amount of press prowling around. A very well known photo jock whose stuff routinely makes it into Rolling Stone Magazine was lounging around the Jefferson Starship stage taking many random pix of the crowd, the fans, the costumes. I saw him shoot only about 10 pix max of the band in the hour I stood near him!
    Thanx for sharing that, LexxLurker! I couldn’t have thought of a better example! 8)

mandara k
    Participant

Well., I’m just saying the camera hates me per se as much as the camera loves others. I’m not fortunate in that way that’s all; you want exposure in the photogenic way you will have to look elsewhere; sorry if I was unclear.

Anonymous
    ”mandara wrote:

Well., I’m just saying the camera hates me per se as much as the camera loves others. I’m not fortunate in that way that’s all; you want exposure in the photogenic way you will have to look elsewhere; sorry if I was unclear.

πŸ™„ My dearest Ms.M… Beauty is in the eye of the beholder…as well you know! Quit making yourself out to be Medusa! HEL-LO?!
    I have met you in person, remember? The cameras will be focused the guest stars…and people who want their pictures taken! Ours is all work, no glory! Anyway, people will be looking at our chests, not our faces!!! Do you really want me to elaborate further? 😈

Who knows? By the end of Saturday night you might be prancing around in duct tape, too! You know, when in Rome, do as the Romans…. πŸ˜‰ Or at least participating in the LEXX fans
    wet LEXX T-shirt contest. 😯

Jhevz
    Participant

Hi Frey & Fellow Lexxians,
    I just ordered 2 different kinds of t-shirts (both sleeveless) & a large mug just a few minutes ago; I can’t wait for them to come in, so when I wash them & pack them, I’ll be set for the convention in a few weeks time. I’m so excited about this, that I just wanted to tell you; I ordered the large mug, because I’m like Kai when he needs Proto-blood or he needs to go into his Cryo-chamber, & that’s me every morning when I 1st wake up. I’ll be wearing the 2 t-shirts that Sunday, 8/31, when I’m dressed as Stephalee; uh-oh, it’s white, but that’s ok, I’ll be packing some Shout wipes with me. I can’t wait to wear them & show you people which 1s I ordered.
    I’ll see you in a few weeks, take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians, especially Love Slaves, Unite,
    Jhevz πŸ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

Only seven days left to get your lexx gear!!!

Barabbas
    Participant

I also would like to add, I would LOVE to get pix of people in their “Lexx Invasion” shirt(s) for my site πŸ˜†

http://www.golgothagraphix.com

Due to not being able to go this year (Home improvements, Vegas, Florida.) I’m out of vacation days… πŸ˜₯
    But if I can not get these separate pictures please I ask is of one group shot would really make my day. and also for those who cannot make it like me, send me a full / half body shot. and I’ll Photoshop it so I can get the non attendees to look like they were there. (might be a nice thing to have even if you weren’t there.)
    πŸ˜‰

Ya can mail it direct to me: [email protected]

And Thanx again for your votes.
    obvious ad approaching…
    Buy Shirts to support Lexx

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.