Lexx DVD reviews?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

Are there any reviews of the DVDs up somewhere? This laptop has a DVD player so I thought I would get one.

Iconoclast

Anonymous

Not that I know of. I was tinkering with the idea of putting something like that on my LEXX site.

But it’s not like you need me or anyone else to tell you must simply own all of them

It’s worth it for the cut footage alone. Especially “Wake the Dead”. There seemed to be quite a bit more in Lyekka too and just other little differences over all, like “scumbag” and “scumdog”.

Also, you will learn the orgin of 790’s brain cube.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Are there any reviews of the DVDs up somewhere? This laptop has a DVD player so I thought I would get one.

Iconoclast

Get one? Get them ALL! Get them NOW!!! Your life, nay, your very SOUL depends on it!!!

–Aleck

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by Aleck
    Get one? Get them ALL! Get them NOW!!! Your life, nay, your very SOUL depends on it!!!

Wow they must give you one hell of a commision. j/k

Seriously though, I love the DVDs. Definatly beats the Canadian bootleg VHS copies I got off ebay about a year ago.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Headgehog:
    Wow they must give you one hell of a commision. j/k

Hush your mouth. I speak objectively and without bias. The fact that I’ve slaved hours on the things means absolutely nothing. Iconoclast, do not listen to Headge…I am motivated only by my love for these DVDs, which are perhaps the *greatest discs ever produced*.

Seriously though, I love the DVDs. Definatly beats the Canadian bootleg VHS copies I got off ebay about a year ago.

Well, if you were to believe certain people on a certain board (the names shall not be spoken), your admission means that I will sue you. Or at least, you shouldn’t put it past me.

I love people.

–Aleck

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

Well, if you were to believe certain people on a certain board (the names shall not be spoken), your admission means that I will sue you. Or at least, you shouldn’t put it past me.–Aleck

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:

I love people.

–Aleck

Ooh! I know! Sometimes I like to dip them in batter and fry them!

Headgehog
    Participant

quote:

Originally Posted by Aleck
    Hush your mouth. I speak objectively and without bias. The fact that I’ve slaved hours on the things means absolutely nothing. Iconoclast, do not listen to Headge…I am motivated only by my love for these DVDs, which are perhaps the *greatest discs ever produced*.

I’m sorry I didn’t mean to offend you.

Anonymous

quote:

Have some cheer my good man Aleck was merely speaking facetiously of course, with tongue planted firmly in cheek. You need not take him so seriously Heaven knows I never do

And visit my new web page http://texxlexx.tripod.com/%5B/url%5D

Actually there is a little bit of info on the latest DVD towards the bottom of the page. I plan to have a full DVD review section soon.

Anonymous

quote:

Lighten up, Headge! I meant nothing by it. I was just facetiously trying to get rid of you in that WC Fieldsian “Get away kid, you bother me” kind of way. ‘Twas just a joke, nothing more.

–Aleck

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.