Lexx DVDs sadly too pricey

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx DVDs sadly too pricey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    londondyke
    Participant

I was quite interested in  getting at least the first series of Lexx on DVD as I had read lots on here about how wacky it was. I really wanted to check it out.. But the prices of the DVDs on Amazon are way too much for my student budget and most of them are Region 1 anyway.  I have gone off the idea. Oh well the other one I was interested in was Battlestar Galactica so hopefully better luck with that.

theFrey
    Participant

I got my first set of VHS from Ebay. Might be a better bet. Or try your local version of Half.com

londondyke
    Participant

Thanks thefrey but I have gone off it. I have started to get a bit interested in Dr Who.

OFSProductions
    Participant

I actually recently came across this, and at bestbuy you can get the last 2 seasons (seasons 3 &4) in one DVD box set for 14.99, and the rest online at bestbuy for 14.99 each for the first season boxset, and the second season boxset. 

Starman41
    Participant

Not anymore.  You can get full seasons for under $20 bucks each!  Just look around on Ebay!  They have re-released at least 3 of the 4 seasons.  Season 1 has been out for a while.  Good luck!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.