LEXX episodes 4.05, 4.06 and 4.07

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Announcements/New Stuff LEXX episodes 4.05, 4.06 and 4.07

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

These episodes have now been uploaded to the LEXX Episodes section. They contain some scans by thefrey and a pic from the bath scene in 4.07 that was cut.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    They contain some scans by thefrey and a pic from the bath scene in 4.07 that was cut.

what a demure introduction particularly liked the review of the rock, as i seem to be the only one here who liked the music…and i hate musicals…by the way, what does a singing ashtray sound like?

Anonymous

These reviews were excellent as always. I particularly enjoyed your translation of the TV producers.

After the delay on Xevivor and The Rock I was starting to think it must take you a week to write as well as you do. Then you get “Walpurgis Night”s review up 12 hours after its shown with just as much detail and witty comment as always. Thanks for all the hard work Sad!!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    … Then you get “Walpurgis Night”s review up 12 hours after its shown with just as much detail and witty comment as always. Thanks for all the hard work Sad!!

I’m afraid I cheated with the last two reviews. Salter Street were kind enough to send me tapes of the show for review. Thanks for the lovely words but it’s Paul Donovan and Alison Outhit that we should thank.

Having said that, thefrey had been sending me tapes from the goodness of her heart for the reviews before AND doing all the scans! Now there is a dedicated LEXXian if ever there was one!

——————

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    it’s Paul Donovan and Alison Outhit that we should thank.

Having said that, thefrey had been sending me tapes from the goodness of her heart

thank you paul and alison and thefabulousfrey

Anonymous

Alison, thefrey, Paul, thanks for all the hard work!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.