Lexx Episodes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

Lets talk about the episodes!!! One at a time from the start!!! Starting about 1.0!!!

What was your first replie when you sa it fore the first time?

Mine was: What the…!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mine was “thank goodness I’ve finally got to see it, pity I’ve missed the first half..”

trillian
    Participant

Originally posted by crusader:
    Lets talk about the episodes!!! One at a time from the start!!! Starting about 1.0!!!

What was your first replie when you sa it fore the first time?

My first thoughts were, Wow, listen to that music! Wonderful on big screen and on the speakers. Listen to the bass! Love that deep voice! I finally get to see the cut out parts! Those villians from Sci Fi, I can’t believe they cut out Xev’s trial!

The movie made just a teensy more sense, too! Oh, and fast forward through the brain scene, eeewwww.

At the end, I thought, wow that was great. Play that DVD again!

Anonymous

hello crusader! i had to watch the movies on video as work was interfering, and i have watched them several times since…i wanted more of the battle between the brunnen g and the forces of his divine shadow, kai all young and colorful and alive as he dies was actually very sad and i guess i wanted to see him live a little more before he’s condemned to be a zombie assassin, i also love the simple thank you he gives zev when she impetuously decides to throw in with him…all in all i lovved the movies because of zev and her wide-eyed learning to be human…in fact all of them are learning to be human…besides the novelty and cgi and twisted sex the basic feeling of lexx is sadness and futility which to me (as a hardcore pessimist) is what makes the stories so compelling and even realistic…anyway i’m all in a tizzy about getting to see k-town so more later!

Anonymous

My favorite eps are I Worship His Shadow, Giga Shadow, Brigadoom, Love Grows (my favorite line in that one was “Wait until you see the trauma I’m packing!” and secondly, “Don’t start without me girls!”. Too kinky. Of the Series three shows, I really enjoyed Gametown, Boomtown, GONDOLA, K-Town, The Key (even though it has an obvious plot)and Battle. Battle was an interesting show in that it wasn’t your typical battle. It has a lot of physical action in it and the scenery and graphics were outstanding!

crusader
    Participant

I agree with you FX, about the sad part!!!
    I alsow gets that impreshen!!!
    And i think that the themesong in series 3 makes that sad feling higher!!!
    I meen, its olmost never that they are happy, always sad and trubled!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

crusader
    Participant

#&%¤#/% computer!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous
    Inactive

My favs from S1 were IWHS and Giga.
    S2 was Stan’s Trial, Patches, Norb and Briga

Anonymous

i think i liked pattern the best of the movies …love grows was the first lexx i saw and the role reversal to me is fun both because of this dreadful pc age we are living in, especially in the wake of men are from mars and women are from venus, and because both of my careers have been in male dominated fields…it seems the older i get the more i see that men and women just aren’t wired the same! i didn’t come to that realization until i was 30…so it’s fun to see other (males’) take on our differences!…i also loved terminal because it was sly and satirical and sad…i still haven’t decided about series 3 because i haven’t seen them all and because they seem to be part of a whole as opposed to series 2 which was more self-contained usually

Nox
    Participant

I saw half of “I worship his Shadow” part
    when I was watching “planet-of-the-apes”
    cavalcade. Couldn’t sleep that night. Then
    I accidently flicked the channel and his
    Shadow appeared. AWESOME! I have never seen
    anything so weird and darn funny. I decided to watch all the episodes I could. Unfurtunely that was at 1.30 and I often
    fell into sleep while trying to keep myself
    awake. Crazy? Yeah…but it was the first time in years I finally found something
    good to watch! Series 1 was great all the way through. Series 2…although there are so many great episodes, the bad ones really irritate you…especially when you SHOULD be asleep. Although series 2 featured the best episodes it still wasn’t the same

crusader
    Participant

I dont now whats wrong but lets get to the next episode!!!

4.0 GIGASHADOW/Last time on the LEXX

What was your first thought on that one?

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    I dont now whats wrong but lets get to the next episode!!!

4.0 GIGASHADOW/Last time on the LEXX

What was your first thought on that one?
    Crusader, two of the threads from this forum are not loading properly and i swear i didnt do it…i’m sure sad and newkate are trying to get it right

Anonymous

GigaShadow…what was up with Kai’s jaw? Don’t get me wrong; it was neat, like he was having mechanical difficulty speaking. What was that set-up that enabled them to “see” the memories with/in his protoblood? And, boy, what was Zev thinking when Kai asked, “Lay your hands on me?” and she went for his shoulders(with all that lovely face and hair available)!?! Yeah, Malcolm McDowell! Love him in anything; “what fresh hell is this?” Stan comin’ to the rescue and actually out-thinking those sly mercenaries? Excellent!

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

i love malcolm in all his manifestations too, he is my original badboy, being too young to remember james dean, brando, and bob mitchum in their salad days…i didnt notice the working jaw particularly, i’ll have to have another look but i liked the weird awkward intimacy of kai having zev touch him, i just took it as a way to ground him while he was travelling through the memories of what he had done…particularly when he is reviewing one of his hunt and kills and just says that the memory is not relevant

crusader
    Participant

I dident now that it was the end of series 1! (In sweden they just said that LEXX would be in 28 episodes! They had made the movies in to 8 episodes!)

I was biting my fingernails al the way!!! I relly liked that one!!! It was bizzar!!!
    And when the Gigashadow rised from the planet, I was biting my fingers of!
    And when Stan came on the LEXX, oboy, I dident now where to turn!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.