Lexx fanfics

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    ZevofB3K
    Participant

Hi, I’m new here and need to test out two Lexx fanfics I wrote. They’re on fanfiction.net, and they’re under the same name of ZevofB3K. One’s a crossover with Angel, and the other’s a post Yo Way Yo story. Dunno if you’re interested, but please if you are, check it out.

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

It is nice to see someone who is writing new fanfics for Lexx! New fanfics increase both the reader and the writer’s….”Lexxuality!” ๐Ÿ˜†

I have a backlog of Lexx stories that I wrote for another board but never put online. Do you have the same problem?

………Stanelle

leila
    Participant

I’m also writing lexx fanfics at the moment ๐Ÿ˜€

Cesare
    Participant

I’m writing a Lexx fanfic, too. It’s a development of two really silly ideas and it’s gonna be really lame.
    But it’s fun… ๐Ÿ˜€

Zev, I didn’t read the crossover (because I don’t watch Angel, so it would probably rather confuse me), but I read the other one and I liked it.

ZevofB3K
    Participant

^_^ Heh, I’m glad you liked them.

As for having posting problems, it isn’t so much that as it is just finding a place. A lot of the good Lexx sites are gone….sad but true. I’d like to read new Lexx fanfiction, since there’ll never be a Season 5.

ZevofB3K
    Participant

I got all bored, so I decided to post the second chapter of Worthless? on fanfiction.net. Xev, Stan, and Prince finally make appearances.

iStan
    Participant

Thanks for the info, ZevofB3K (another Zev fan!). Unfortunately, being a bit slow-witted, I haven’t been able to track down your fanfic at fanfiction.net. Could you provide more detailed directions?

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Sure thing! ^_^. Go to google and type in Fanfiction.net if the address http://www.fanfiction.net doesn’t work. It’ll take you to a homepage with a list of categories. Choose TV Shows and scroll down the list until you find Lexx. My name there is ZevofB3K, so next to the title of a story Worthless? will be my name. If you click on my name (providing you like Worthless, of course ^_^!) It’ll take you to a list of stories I’ve written, and there’ll be the crossover fic. If you still can’t find me, send me an email at [email protected], then I can send you the link to my page.

Hope that helped, and feel free to tell me what you think of the fics!

theFrey
    Participant

There are lots of good fan fics on the net. I am trying to read a few Lexx fics myself at the moment…. but RL is a b*tch ya know. ๐Ÿ˜€

But… on the plus side, my editing is going well. My battle against theEvilMayorLady is going okay, and…. the home improvement projects with theSpouse have not yet resulted in divorce papers being filed and we have lights in the living room again!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Good luck to all our authors. ๐Ÿ™‚

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Thank-you, thefrey.

Anywayz, anyone think that Kai and Vlad are an interesting pairing? I mean, I’m a Kai/Xev person, but I’ve done a fanfic that explores how Vlad thinks about her prey. Is that too weird?

theFrey
    Participant

No, of course not. Anyhow, when she laid that zinger on him about how he is the ONLY asassin unable to feel emotion, that opened up entirely new avenues of thought.

If other asassins can feel emotion, what do they think? And… can something that is not part and parcel of the whole asassin makeup but rather an add-on to the conditioning that Kai received be reversed?

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Sad thing is that we never really found out, since Kai got “whacked”.

Anywayz, that’s kinda of a point in the fic. I feel that as she drains them with her snake thingy, that they start to remember bits and pieces of who they were, and then gradually let go. Some cry, some get angry, ya know, that kinda thing. She’s surprised that Kai doesn’t seem to care at all.

iStan
    Participant

Thanks for the directions, ZevofB3K. The hunt was well worth the effort and I enjoyed your fanfics. I think that the exploration of Vlad/Kai was a great idea.

leila
    Participant

I will look at them, but I’m not yet that far into angel (blush) I’m really really behind! want to watch a bit more before I delve into the angel/buffyverse.

I’m not that confident about posting my own Lexx fics anywhere (yet) and I have some unfinished ones and ideas. was wondering if there were any people out there who would like to give me some feedback, bounce some ideas etc…. I’d do the same back ๐Ÿ˜€ perhaps we could set up some sort of lexx fic support group or something?????? anyone interested?

Cesare
    Participant

I’m interested, Leila.
    Sign me in.

ZevofB3K
    Participant

To iStan: Hey, you’re welcome! I’m glad you liked the Kai/Vlad fic ^_^.

To leila: Hey, Angel’s confusing if you just jump right in, but it gets easier. All you really gotta do to understand the fic is to watch Season 5 on TNT. I’d be glad to read your fics. Just show me where!

ZevofB3K
    Participant

I know I’m being a pain with this, but since I have no where else to spill my pathetic whimpering, I think I’m done with Worthless? If any of you have time, see what you think.

Then again, if I were you, I probably wouldn’t read this anyway.

theFrey
    Participant

Why? The first two sections moved along fast enough. If it wasn’t for the fact that 4:30 occurs very early in the morning I would continue. ๐Ÿ™‚

I do like Prince… he always has had such potential.

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

writing group? Just for the fun of it? ๐Ÿ™‚

ZevofB3K
    Participant
    mysteriesofthesea wrote:

writing group? Just for the fun of it? ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh! Okay! I’d be happy to join up if you’ll have me ^_^.

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

prominent places..like http://www.lexxfans.com? We could tell stories of the giant bug and invite others to join in. It would be fun and improve our…Lexxuality!!
    ๐Ÿ˜€
    I would keep the stories on modified bboards,..however,..as “troll patrols” break out in..unexpected places and can really cause problems!! (shudders!!) ๐Ÿ˜ฏ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

I enjoy writing but I can’t stand trolling, jealousy,..and fighting!!

…..Stanelle

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Hee-hee.

Please excuse the young girl for not knowing what trolling is (Gomen nasai!).

But no fighting or jealousy ^_^!

Just tell me where and when and how ya wanna start! Open to all suggestions! Lexxfans is a great place, considering it’s the only really decdicated place left aside from SadGeezers.

theFrey
    Participant

Ah, but I have my one and only Lexx fic (that started as a game with Jade) RL has not let me finish… which is a real prob since I know how it ends, I just have no time.

leila
    Participant

Ok lexxfans,

here is the first chapter (there are eight in total) of my Stan’s trial fan fic:

http://www.lexxfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=444

Any feedback would be really really appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜€ Since it is my first venture into fanficdom.

Anyone willing to read more? ๐Ÿ™„

Anonymous
    Inactive
    leila wrote:

Ok lexxfans,

here is the first chapter (there are eight in total) of my Stan’s trial fan fic:

http://www.lexxfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=444

Any feedback would be really really appreciated! ๐Ÿ˜€ Since it is my first venture into fanficdom.

Anyone willing to read more? ๐Ÿ™„

When I read it before I thought it was great, and still think it’s an amazing piece of work. They have a great fanfiction forum there, and of course I’m a member there, but why not, as I may have suggested before, also post it at this site in the Original Science Fiction Forum for sadgeezer specific individuals to read? There used to be a specific Lexx fanfic forum here, but it was combined with the Original SciFi one.

(Btw, I’ve had little to time to post there or here of late as there have been so many things going on in real life — just got back from a trip to Alberta, and might have to fly to Toronto next week.)

I’m planning to write a little Lexx fic when time permits which is an S5 continuation of S4… Here’s the general idea, at least the start of it (some season spoilers):

The Adventures of Little Lexx: Tales From The Erogenous Zone

Lyekka’s twin is destroying the Dark Zone, so the little Lexx crew head for the centre of the universe since that is the last place they expect the plant will devour.

Meanwhile, 790 is stranded floating in space mourning the loss of the stiff with the bad hair. But along comes aflying a small headless bug. It’s Bugbomb who we learn in flashback lost head, survived his explosion, and managed to escape through a small wormhole, or more aptly a bughole, into the Dark Zone. While the crew of the Lexx searched for a new home, and 790 a new body, Bugbomb had been looking all these years for a nose to call home, and a head of his own. 790 and Bugbomb hook up. The new entity, 790Bomb starts flying off, then promptly explodes…

On the little Lexx, Stan decides to stop running and fight. The S4 Lyekka (and plant friends I guess) has acquired staggering dimensions after digesting most of the universe’s lifeforms. With great cunning, they lure the sexy vegetation to the centre of the universe, thinking that if it worked before with the Mantrid drones (the gravity caused the universe to collapse and create a fractal core), then it should work this time with the gargantuan plant lady [ladies].

Anyway, it was an exceedingly dumb hypothesis because the plant mass is miniscule compared to the drone arms which “ate” everything. However, the mass does fold, or unsmoothe itself, creating new space.

The Little Lexx smoothes its way round the Lyekka bends, finds its way into one of Lyekka’s massive folds in space, then slips into a great space rift. It is a dimension, not only of sight and sound, but of mind. It is a universe found between light and shadow, between the Dark Zone and the Light. They have now entered The Erogenous Zone…. (cue music)

I figure the souls will have migrated there too. Was just an idea. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ZevofB3K
    Participant

To leila: Very clever doing something on Brizon! He was such a great villain, and I like how you got inside his head.

To Logan: Not a dumb theory at all! I wanna read the fic!

To thefrey: Hey, so what if there’s only one? Fanfiction.net only has 51 Lexx fics. I’d like to read it if you ever decide to post it somewhere.

iStan
    Participant

Brilliant, Logan. I always felt that Bugbomb deserved more credit for his/her/its essential role in fulfilling the prophecy. And to have Bugbomb play an equally valuable part in getting rid of the annoying robotic spittoon is brilliant.

Re: fanfic… There’s plenty of room on this innerweb thingy, kiddies, and it would be great to see a Lexxual revival on this site. I think that the last bit of fic around here was that brilliant cooperative effort starring Agent When and Chief Streudel, ported from the gone, but not here any longer, old bored. While fic-meisters, fraus, and frauleins would always be welcome at Lexxfans, I’m sure, this would also be a good place to stir up some creativity.

mysteriesofthesea: I’m not quite clear on what you mean about trolls. I know that at that other site there’s helpful feedback and positive comments in the fanfic section but I haven’t seen any trolls or flaming in that particular forum.

theFrey
    Participant
    ZevofB3K wrote:

To thefrey: Hey, so what if there’s only one? Fanfiction.net only has 51 Lexx fics. I’d like to read it if you ever decide to post it somewhere.

It is here, on page two of the Original Fiction. In honor of your interest I posted the next section.

Actually, it is almost done… but I had a chapter get corrupted when transfering it from work to home…. Sigh…. the thought of rewriting it sucks too much to bear. ๐Ÿ˜€ Which is how I KNOW I could never make it as a real writer! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜†

ZevofB3K
    Participant

To thefrey: This is gonna take me a few days to finish, but so far it fits the formula! Me likes, and I’ll give you more feedback when I finish ^_^.

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

I was talking about the trolls at another site and another place…long ago and not so far away!

Lexxfans and Saddy’s are both WELL moderated and I have no hesitation about posting at either place!! ๐Ÿ˜€

……..Stanelle

theFrey
    Participant

Well I recomend posting at both. That way you can get responses from both, and have a bit of insurance incase a database gets corrupted and one site or the other loses the story. 8)

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Okay! Where ever is fine with me, just let me at whatever is required of me!

iStan
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Well I recomend posting at both. That way you can get responses from both, and have a bit of insurance incase a database gets corrupted and one site or the other loses the story. 8)

Aye, duplication is the key to avoid obliteration. More to the point, bring on the fic…

theFrey
    Participant
    Cesare wrote:

I’m writing a Lexx fanfic, too. It’s a development of two really silly ideas and it’s gonna be really lame.
    But it’s fun… ๐Ÿ˜€

Ummm, hellooooo. You want to talk silly and lame? My one and only is a fairy tale that involves hair styling. ๐Ÿ™‚

But the good news it is silly and lame that is almost finished. I post the ending tonight or tomorrow. Hard to beleive that Jade and I started this a few years ago. ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜€

leila
    Participant

Ok the next 7 chapters of my lexx fanfic are up:

http://www.lexxfans.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=669ce0951f02abf3c76a5358eba722e5

I know its long, but I hope some of you guys out there will take the time to check it out. I really would love some feedback ๐Ÿ˜€

mysteriesofthesea
    Participant

IT’S EXCELLENT!! I read it through in one sitting!!

….A sort of backstory behind Kai and Xev
    …though plenty of Kai is thrown in!! A very season 2 approach, which will bring back memories of just WHY…you watched Lexx in the first place!!

……Stanelle,

…who might be posting
    something from Houston,Texas
    in the near future!!

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Ugh! I’m so lost! Stupid computer of mine had to crash, so I spent the better part of two days fixing it.

Off to read leila and thefrey’s fics.

To mysteriesofthesea: Kai and Xev backstory all the way. They’re so adorable together!

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Okay, now that I’m done with leila’s fic, here’s what the little girl has to say:

I like how you gave characters like Lissha and Jihana more of a story. They kinda needed it. It’s so cool when people explore things a little better ^_^.

Can’t wait to read the sequels, providing you still wanna do them ^_^.

UberToaster
    Participant

Very impressive… convincingly in the style of Lexx, but more… interesting ๐Ÿ˜‰
    I’d have liked to have had more of Stan, Xev and Kai in it, but the new characters work well too. Brizon was a cool character to have come back. Hope you get round to the ‘Twilight’ based story… thought that was a cool ep with quality characters.

leila
    Participant

Ok,

here’s the first chapter of mt twilight fic

http://www.lexxfans.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14039&sid=e086154386f6779be22137bf09854b60#14039

It has grown and wandered quite a way from where I envisaged lol…. damn if i don’t get carried away! Just a warning in that it doesn’t feature any of the main characters (Xev, Kai Stan, Lexx, 790) – its kinda my lexxploration of the planet Ruma and its history.

Anyone still willing to read it… well I’d love some feedback.

ZevofB3K
    Participant

You’re really good at character analysis, considering that these characters lasted one episode! They’re true to that episode’s script, and you still pull off the story. Given, I am just a kid, but you need to continue this ^_^.

UberToaster
    Participant

You really are very good at this… You should make a living from it… somehow.
    Didn’t miss the main characters at all… but the characters in twilight are some of the best that the crew of the Lexx have met.
    I haven’t read a lot of fanfic – but yours is the best stuff I’ve seen…

leila
    Participant

Ok the next 2 chapters of my latest lexx fic are up:

http://www.lexxfans.com/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=4&sid=e3e06124ca2c3409d241aa2203cb5030

chapter 2 takes you back to the Great Insect Wars,
    while chapter 3 continues Lomia’s adventures on the mysterious planet Ruma.

Enjoy.

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Not that anyone should care, but I posted a fic called “Sleep Tight” at Fanfiction.net under the same name, of course. If you read Worthless?, it’ll make sense….boredom rears its ugly head yet again. Oh well…off to read leila’s second chapter.

theFrey
    Participant

Sweetie, I recommend that you post a link to make it easier for people to find. And….. perhaps an exerpt to catch peoples attention. ust a thought. ๐Ÿ˜†

ZevofB3K
    Participant

Heh…sorry ’bout my ineptness, thefrey ^_^.

Here’s the link: http://www.fanfiction.net/~zevofb3k

It’ll take you to the list of stories. Sleep Tight is Stan based, and he gets to see why Xev and Kai are the messed up people they are through their nightmares.

Viewing 46 posts - 1 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.