Lexx Gear contest and Last Chance

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Lexx Gear contest and Last Chance

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

Lexx Dragon Con T-shirt Contest 2004

We need a few designs for the Lexx Fan Club Dragon Con T-shirt. Last year we did not have the contest until the end of June and much whining was heard by people who need to save their bucks for DC. Soooooo.. this year we are going to try to be a bit quicker. We ask that any artist out there submit a design by Saturday May 22nd. The designs will be uploaded where all attendees can view the designs and then vote for their favorite.

What in it for the artist you ask? A brand new shirk wrapped Lexx S3 V1 DVD. This DVD includes Fire and Water, May, Gametown and Boomtown. And of course the fame of creating the winning design.

For previous designs and more infomation go to
    http://thefrey.com/LexxFanClubUSA.htm

Last chance? Hummm, well a few people missed out on their 2003 gear due to budget problems, so before the site gets cleaned out for our 2004 gear, you have a few weeks to get yours ordered. As always, any extras will go to retiring the DC2003 Cast Table purchase. http://www.cafeshops.com/magicondemand

Jhevz
    Participant

Thanks Frey,
    I’ll work on it tomorrow, since I’ll be working on my pictures anyway; I may even add my own Keyeo picture to it. Also, I may add why we’re there & have some sort of Lexx influence; & who knows, I might come up with just words. But however I do it, I’ll be submitting mine in before the deadline.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

Time is running out! Submit your ideas soon!

Jhevz, I cannot open your files. Please send to me in a .png or .jpg format.

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Time is running out! Submit your ideas soon!

Jhevz, I cannot open your files. Please send to me in a .png or .jpg format.

Frey,
    I e-mailed them through my Hotmail & hopefully, you’ll be able to bring them up; please let me know whether or not you can. I may have to just e-mail you the photos & explain to you what I’d like; hopefully, you’ll be able to get them either way.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.