Lexx Gets a Fifth Season!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx Gets a Fifth Season!

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

well…not really but you pretend the second half of Season 4 (after the 3 month break) is in fact a Fifth Season.

Anonymous
    Inactive

You realise I should ban you for that?:P

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by JumpingJedi:
    well…not really but you pretend the second half of Season 4 (after the 3 month break) is in fact a Fifth Season.

Aww JJ, you shouldn’t do that dude. Some of us are a little sensitive about Salter winding the show up at the end of season 4.

X is already in the bad books (and prolly has a sore bum by now) over similar comments.

Anonymous

Im new here and you made me CRY Wait,………. not really. I mean if you think about it though its LIKE a 5th season! Maybe we can try to get some kind of crazy law passed……then we’d all complain that the acting seems forced. Especially when Kai shows RAGE and Stanely Tweedle loses all survival instincts and just goes “@!# it!” all the time.

Anonymous

Oh, what cruelty!! For a split second I believed it, I don’t want anything “like” a fifth season, I want a fifth season!!!!

I’m gonna go get my “blankykins” and go sit in a corner and pout for awhile….

Anonymous

Sorry guys.

My point was that you could think of the delayed 2nd half of Season 4 as a new Season.

All may not be lost yet anyway. Lexx will continue……

Anonymous

It just doesn’t work that way, JumpingJedi. My broken heart knows the difference. The only bright side is… can somebody tell me please?

DalekTek790
    Participant

Don’t get our hopes up like that! What kind of a sick freak are you, posting stuff just to mess with people?

Anonymous

That was pretty cruel actually. I also though there would be a Season5.

But you do make a point. Season4 IS a long season. I mean it’s almost twice as long as Season3.

Anonymous

JJ, please ignore Dalektek790, he can be a bit nasty when he wants too, and every forum always has someone like him (well you know, kinda like Free and Xev’s Left nipple).
    Anyway he’s harmless, so just ignore him when he get’s like that.
    And DT790, if your reading this, don’t attack people you don’t know, JJ’s a nice guy and doesn’t deserve that.
    Squishy

Anonymous

Hey JJ, don’t worry. People are a little sensitive about S5 or the lack therof.

(O.k, so I almost strangled you )

But you have a good point. Tho’ somhow it dosen’t matter as much now.

Anonymous

I almost died of a heartattack! *clutches her heart*

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by T3:
    I almost died of a heartattack! *clutches her heart*

Ahhhhh, that’s so cute, where did you get my high school photo from!?!
    Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Squishy:

Squishy

squish is right, that is absolutely adorable! spankies to jj for the false alarm (no i am NOT volunteering for hands-on duty !)

Anonymous

Squishy

Squishy, I loved the way you posed for the camera, and your fluffy white hair looked nice that day!! I also noted that you wiped all brain residue from around your mouth which was a nice touch!! Squishy remembers all the details, does’nt hims???

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by :
    Squishy

Squishy, I loved the way you posed for the camera, and your fluffy white hair looked nice that day!! I also noted that you wiped all brain residue from around your mouth which was a nice touch!! Squishy remembers all the details, does’nt hims???

HeHe, it was a glorious day, Squishy had topknot groomed for the picture, went on to receive his degree’s…Squishy then ate the photographer, the photographer’s crew, the teachers, all the parents that turned up and the rest of the students.
    Squishy will always remember that day, best meal Squishy has ever had!!!
    Squishy

Anonymous

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:
    Don’t get our hopes up like that! What kind of a sick freak are you, posting stuff just to mess with people?

Sorry. Though if you close your eyes and pretend it could almost be Season 5.

Wait till Lexx:TNG comes out. Im writing it as we speak.

Anonymous

quote:

JJ, please ignore Dalektek790, he can be a bit nasty when he wants too, and every forum always has someone like him (well you know, kinda like Free and Xev’s Left nipple).
    And DT790, if your reading this, don’t attack people you don’t know, JJ’s a nice guy and doesn’t deserve that.
    Squishy

Why thank you Squishy…..
    Ive got pretty thick skin though (being half cluster lizard and all that).

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aurora:
    It just doesn’t work that way, JumpingJedi. My broken heart knows the difference. The only bright side is… can somebody tell me please?

Let’s try this: Kai won’t be wrinkley and hobbling around on crutches.

Stan won’t be on social security and barely able to raise his hand to tell Lexx to blow something up.

And Xev won’t be wearing orthopedic boots and hose that keep vericose veins at bay.

And we won’t have to look at a rusty 790.
    Ewwww.

*giggle* Actually, that’s a pretty funny mental image.

Kai: The dead do not ….zzzzzzzzzz

Stanley hits Kai on the shoulder.

Stan: EH? What did you say? Speak up boy!

Anonymous

quote:

Ahem. He who lives in a pot shouldn’t call the glass a black kettle. *aurora whacks herself upside the head, shakes it off and gives DT the Bronx cheer*

Anonymous

quote:

Squishy

LOL!I got it from:

Squishy

FX
    Participant

quote:

*aurora whacks herself upside the head, shakes it off and gives DT the Bronx cheer*

fx joins aurora with chorus of brooklyn alphabet (****ing a, ****ing b,****ing c…)

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Cat:
    You realise I should ban you for that?:P

Hey Cat. I didnt know you were an Adminstator.

One Question. If you are in UK how do you get to see Season 4?

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

How can you say those slanderous things?
    I have feelings too, you know. I’m not completely unemotional. I don’t post things that are intentionally offensive or insulting, there’s just a limit to how polite I’m willing to be to rude people. Why do you keep trying to start battles?

Anonymous

quote:

I have feelings too, you know. I’m not completely unemotional. I
    don’t post things that are intentionally offensive or insulting, there’s just a limit to how polite I’m willing to be to rude people. Why do you keep trying to start battles?

I think we need a cooling off period. Perhaps we could all say something nice to each other.

Anonymous

quote:

I have feelings too, you know. I’m not completely unemotional. I
    don’t post things that are intentionally offensive or insulting, there’s just a limit to how polite I’m willing to be to rude people. Why do you keep trying to start battles?

Slanderous things? So calling someone a sick freak isn’t slanderous I suppose DT, and you don’t consider calling someone that offensive or insulting???…are you really that naive.
    You should be apologising to JJ for calling him that, these so called battles would never take place if you weren’t so rude and offensive.
    Go and call someone a sick freak in the street and see what response you get.
    No you are not completely unemotional, but you just don’t give any thought of how inflammatory your comments can be.
    I didn’t want JJ to think he was unwelcome here because of your outburst, so I had to explain to him what you are like, so that he doesn’t take it the wrong way.
    I’m sorry JJ, but DT is trying to play pussy cat again and turning it around, when he should be apologising to you…that is what the rest of us would do if we called you a sick freak.

Squishy

FX
    Participant

*sigh*

Anonymous

*aurora flicking the cat ‘o nine tails* Who’s first? Speak right up, I’m waiting. *fwhip*

Anonymous

Can’t you two just ignore each other or something?

Anonymous
    Inactive

quote:

Hey Cat. I didnt know you were an Adminstator.

Oops, I’ve been spotted.. hide!

One Question. If you are in UK how do you get to see Season 4?

I don’t.

FX
    Participant

quote:

*aurora flicking the cat ‘o nine tails* Who’s first? Speak right up, I’m waiting. *fwhip*

all right, i nominate aurora “Mistress Of Disorder” and i give her all rights of domination and discipline over unruly peeps…enjoy (psst, aurora, you want my thigh boots? they hurt my feet… )

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by FX:

all right, i nominate aurora “Mistress Of Disorder” and i give her all rights of domination and discipline over unruly peeps…enjoy (psst, aurora, you want my thigh boots? they hurt my feet… )

How many pairs of thigh boots do I really need? Nah, I’m usually a kitten. Hmmm – what is it about some of these boys that brings out the claws?

FX
    Participant

quote:

Nah, I’m usually a kitten. Hmmm – what is it about some of these boys that brings out the claws?

kitten with a whip! another great stupendously bad movie! hey aleck, how come you left that off your list

Anonymous

quote:

Why do you keep trying to start battles?

Perhaps when you stop being so easy to start a battle with, sweetheart.

Um…flog me if you want, guys, but I’m not sure there should be a fifth season. Too many seasons make good shows become shells of what they once were…like X-files. In my opinion, that show’s been going downhill since season 4. So maybe it’s better to end our beloved Lexx on a high note, so at least
    our memories of it will be good.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Catalina:

Um…flog me if you want, guys, but I’m not sure there should be a fifth season. Too many seasons make good shows become shells of what they once were…like X-files. In my opinion, that show’s been going downhill since season 4. So maybe it’s better to end our beloved Lexx on a high note, so at least
    our memories of it will be good.

Each Season seems to get Better and Better. Id rather have a new season full of exciting stories than memories.

One day a day will come and we will have all forgot Lexx in favour of a new show. *shudder*

FX
    Participant

quote:

Each Season seems to get Better and Better. Id rather have a new season full of exciting stories than memories.

:

i think overall this season is better than the others…even though last night was a little slow…but like catalina, i
    d hate to see such a good bunch of actors locked into a stale little has been…i don’t even watch the new xfiles anymore, but you couldn’t keep me away from the old one

Anonymous

quote:

One day a day will come and we will have all forgot Lexx in favour of a new show. *shudder* [/QB]

eesh *shudders too* Not if I can help it, I won’t.

Anonymous

quote:

I totally agree!

One day a day will come and we will have all forgot Lexx in favour of a new show. *shudder*

More likely I’ll unplug my tv and finally get that life I’ve been thinking about…

Viewing 39 posts - 1 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.