Lexx, Hds and Tree mentioned in big Dragon Con article.

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Lexx, Hds and Tree mentioned in big Dragon Con article.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

This is an interview that was done by one of the American Sci-fi track members, who will be a track director in her own right this year.

Tresca: Speaking of costumes, what’s the best/worst ones you’ve seen at a convention?

ScapeBabe: The best I’ve seen was definitely a husband and wife dressed as Xev and Kai from Lexx.

You can see the entire back room look at how tracks are developed conceived and executed at http://www.panfandom.com In the article “Putting It Together: An Insider’s Look at DragonCon ’03 ” http://www.panfandom.com/nuke/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=241

Anonymous

I hope we can leave a lasting impression this year as well ๐Ÿ˜‰

mandara k
    Participant

And mentioned rightfully so!!!! Wade there is your proof that you do fine work; fine work indeed! ๐Ÿ˜† That is … I’m so tickled I’m speechless…. it’smore than good.

Boy got skills; and Tree the grace to carry it off!

I’m curious about this year too. And are you telling us where to meet for the parade, etc… at the mixer?

Anonymous

I have emailed DC about the thing but no email back as of yet!
    *sigh* I will email again.

Jhevz
    Participant

Wade,
    You & Tree made a really great impression last yr & will probably do it again this yr; I can’t wait to see what you’re going to be wearing that Friday, 8/29; I’m sure you’re gonna make another impression this yr.

mandara k,
    I’m sure he’ll let us know all the details of where to meet, what time, etc; it’ll be a blast at this yr’s Dragon*Con; I get a feeling it’s going to become a huge success. ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll see you 2 in a few weeks, take care & have a great Summer.

Lexxians, especially Love Slaves, Unite,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.