Lexx Hospitality Party – D.C.03

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums General Sci Fi Sci Fi Conventions Lexx Hospitality Party – D.C.03

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

So! You made it to Atlanta for Dragon Con! It’s Friday night, you just got checked in, and settled your stuff in your hotel room. You don’t really know what to do next. Easy! Head for the Marriott Marquis Sports Bar and Grill for a laid back, late night all-Lexx “mixer”. We’ll get you feeling right at home in no time! Not only will it be a great opportunity to meet other Lexxians, hopefully we will also be able to provide a detailed outline of Lexx forums/events and their locations! Outside of the Lexx fan table in the Marriott concourse, this will be the best place to lay your plans for the rest of the week-end! And you will be able to attend this even if you haven’t had a chance to pick up the almighty “Con Badge” yet!
    Sounds too tame for your tastes? Not really what you came all the way to Dragon Con for? Join us Saturday night for The Dead Man’s Party at the Hyatt (you’ll need your con badge for this) …and bring your cameras! ๐Ÿ˜‰ Hope to see you there! Trini

Flamegrape
    Participant

oo ooo

Jhevz
    Participant

You’ll see me there, Trini_T,
    I’ll be attending both, since I’ll probably be there all day Friday, because I’ll be flying into Atlanta Thursday evening. I’ll definitely be bringing my digital camera with me for both; I can’t wait.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜€ It’s been a year in the planning! Good things happen for those who wait! Very, very, good things!

mandara k
    Participant

That’s really great Trini; thank you in advance and on behalf of those who forget ๐Ÿ˜ˆ for your hard work and the work of other minions ( you know who you are) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let me know if you need help that is pre-work since again I do not know whether I can make this shin-dig . You know thinking up forums, etc… stuff that can be done while not neccessarily attending. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

Anonymous
    ”Trini_T” wrote:

๐Ÿ˜€ It’s been a year in the planning! Good things happen for those who wait! Very, very, good things!

Shhhhhhhh… ๐Ÿ˜‰ We need to talk off line sometime Trini, need to fill you in on somethings ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

๐Ÿ˜ˆ O.K. Mr.Mysterious…..
    meet me tonight, midnight, behind the Big Rock…
    come unarmed, and come alone….

or just have your people call my people
    (I’ve always wanted to say that!) ๐Ÿ˜†

TweedleGurl790
    Participant

Hey I plan on going! ๐Ÿ™‚ I would like to ask fokes a question.. anyone from VA going to? Are you anywhere near Roanoke, Lynchburg, Danville, between Amherst & D.C., maybe Bedford? How about Richmond? Out in the boon docks? ..lol. Just want to know if any of my countrymen will be there.. hee hee ๐Ÿ™‚

If so, write me: [email protected] or [email protected]

Dee ๐Ÿ™„

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.