Lexx Ideas

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

here’s some ideas I had a while back.
    I’d like to see a black&white Lexx – like the old scary movies. Actually the idea came to me when I was watching Young Frankenstein. Thats a very funny movie and I like that its in B/W it adds to the qaulity of horror and comedy. Lexx is like horror and comedy.
    Also I would really like to push for Stanley H. Tweedle to get a new outfit. In fact it would be quite interesting for all three of the characters to change their outfit in an episode or two.
    And it would be great if an episode was dedicated to each characters past…uh I know I would love to see Kai when he was alive, and I would like to know why Zev/Xev was put in a box all her life, and I’d really like to know why Stan is so STAN.
    Well those are my ideas ( for the time being ) I would however like to know whether Lexx was created simply as a script? Or if there are actual books?

Eos

crusader
    Participant

Whay Zev/Xev was put in the box was simply that her parents thought that she was ugly or that they whanted a boy!!! So the soled her to be made to an bride! Its a crule world LEXX is in!!!
    But I agree that it wold be intresting to se about the outhers past!!! Espeshely Stan! He is the only one that we no noting about the past!!!

What I would like to se about is the insekt war! When the Brunnen-G led the human rase to victory argenst the insekt!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

It’d be interesting to see how Kai and Stanley were raised. I guess we learned much about Kai in Brigadoom, but we don’t know much about Stan’s past *excepting Stan’s Trial).

I like Stan’s outfit however – especially his hat. And he’s pretty attached to his hat (Net/Web episodes).

Anonymous
    Inactive

Brian is pretty attached to the costume.. he says he ‘likes running around in pyjamas all day’.

The black-and-white thing has been done in X-Files.

crusader
    Participant

I know!!! One of the LEXX rules is that Stan never losts his hat!!!

The outhers are:

Now Aliens are more inteligent then Humans!

Nothing are as in the ad!!! (Like in 2.4)

I cant remember the rest!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I know there was something about no rubber/latex aliens, and no time travel? Crusader, you can peek in at the DarkZone for the rest of them.

——————
    “Time begins then time ends, and then time begins once again.”

Anonymous

welcome goddess! i ‘ve seen you on the scifi board, glad you came to visit…although i am a big fan of b/w, i wonder how that would bear on the special effects which seem to rely a lot on color/contrasts…however we definately need to know more about the past of each player…i hate to admit this, but my impression from brigadoom-excellent as it is- is that kai was one of those eager young idealists, perhaps even dare i say annoying- so it would be fun to see kai as a puppy, getting smacked on the nose with a rolled up newspaper! even though he was right! as far as costumes, i think that could be part of the background episodes and weird future encounters, who knows, but it will be fun watching…

Anonymous

Lexx ideas-eh?
    I agree, I would like to learn more about Stan and how he got that way. We got a glimpse of it in season 2 when Lyekka came aboard and peered into Stanley’s dream. There seems a pattern of unsuccessful encounters with women. As far as I can tell, the only time he has gotten any was on Water or when Xev was a male and he a female and when Prince was Xev and lest we forget, the Pleasure Palace just before His Shadow destroyed the Astral B heretics. Its a shame. Poor guy just needs a chance. I would also enjoy seeing Kai before His Shadow got a hold of him and destroyed his life forever. Who were his friends and what was his lover like?

Anonymous

Hah! If they do a B/W version, let them loose the Lexx crew on ‘Pleasantville!’ Hah!
    Bet that wouldn’t be too pleasant for that town.

——————

crusader
    Participant

Bet that wouldn’t be too pleasant for that UNIVERSE!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

trillian
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by BlackCloud:
    Hah! If they do a B/W version, let them loose the Lexx crew on ‘Pleasantville!’ Hah!
    Bet that wouldn’t be too pleasant for that town.

Bwaaa hahahahaha, I would love to see Stan, Xev or Kai rolling about in paint! or flattening tires at the pond! Or destroying the juke box…or…or…eating hamburgers! Anything destructive would be great.

I’m still a tad disgruntled about watching all of Pleasantville and getting the lame-ish ending.

trillian

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

crusader
    Participant

That ide gives me nightmares!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Well, Trill, I think the crew of the Lexx would give us the ending we missed in the original movie(it was a pretty limp finish).
    I think Xev’s libido would have the whole place spilling over with colors out the wahzoo! And, of course, the satisfaction of Lexx eating the place, after they leave.

——————

trillian
    Participant

(homer simpson) oahhhhhhhh.

That sounds nice. Can we send them out to get a few other lame movies? Puhleeeeze!

Unfortunately, I can’t think of any because I’ve blocked the waste of time out of my head.

——————
    “…we will be restoring normality just as soon as we are sure what normal is anyway.”

[This message has been edited by trillian (edited 01-15-2001).]

Anonymous

blackie, sorry i took so long but i went to D.C. to meet my parents at the airport—lucky buzzards spent the holidays in europe!anyway took a couple of tries but deleted as requested (i think!)

Anonymous

Thanks, FX! I’m goofy enough without being goofy in duplicate. Speaking of ideas, I wonder if it’s possible for the four of them to have personality swaps? After all, they do all have brains, more or less. I know it’s been done before, but I’d love to see 790 as Kai (still unable to get any), Stan as 790, Kai as Xev, and Xev as Stan. I’m all confused now, did I miss anyone? It would make for such glorious chaos.

——————

Anonymous

quote:

I wonder if it’s possible for the four of them to have personality swaps? After all, they do all have brains, more or less. I know it’s been done before, but I’d love to see 790 as Kai (still unable to get any), Stan as 790, Kai as Xev, and Xev as Stan. I’m all confused now, did I miss anyone? It would make for such glorious chaos.

blackie, there are lots of things i can think of that have been done before, the question is can you do them better since love grows was what hooked me on lexx, i definitely could get into a personality swap…come to think of it, that was one of my favorite farscapes (crichton as aeryn jumping up and down to feel her assets jiggle had me rolling!especially when he said it was every guy’s fantasy, inspired me to try it but it just kind of made them sore!)

[/B]

trillian
    Participant

quote:

I’m all confused now, did I miss anyone? It would make for such glorious chaos.

The Lexx. He needs to swap with ….err… something/body. hehe, how about one of the roaches that wander around?

——————

Anonymous

Oh yeah! Personality swaps! I know its been done to the max, but I just love stuff like that. You know what American Indians say, ” to know one, you must walk a mile in their moccasins.” Love Grows just cracked me up! Wait til you see Girltown! I like the idea of a Kai Xev and a Xev Stan. How ’bout Stan Lexx and a 790 Stan?

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by crusader:
    I can just se it:

790stan looking in a mirrer!!!
    790stan: Ahhhhh! Im a morran!!!

Xez as a capten:

Xev: Blow it up, Stan!
    StanLEXX: No!!! I wont!!!
    Xev: Way!!! Its a evil prisson!
    StanLEXX: But they have cuddlie women there!!!

crusader, you are a trip!

crusader
    Participant

I can just se it:

790stan looking in a mirrer!!!
    790stan: Ahhhhh! Im a morran!!!

Xez as a capten:

Xev: Blow it up, Stan!
    StanLEXX: No!!! I wont!!!
    Xev: Way!!! Its a evil prisson!
    StanLEXX: But they have cuddlie women there!!!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Haha! 790Stan! He’d be walking around smacking himself in the head or hurting Stan’s body on purpose! While poor Stan trapped in 790’s head could only watch his body being abused by 790. Imagine if Lexx swapped with Lyekka! Oh, boy, that would be one pretty damn big eating machine! Lexx in Lyekka would just be more ammunition for those inane dumb blonde jokes. Lexx is not a bright puppy.

——————

crusader
    Participant

I dont think that a stan790 would be so difrent then the usaly 790!!!

Hmmm…LyekkaLEXX and LEXXLyekka!!!

Stan: Lyekka!!! LYEKKA!!!!!!! Wake up wer about to crach in to a planet!!! LYEKKA!
    Oh finnaly!!! Hey! Where are you going?
    LyekkaLEXX: To find food! Im hungry!

LEXXLyekka: I dont like this place! Its derty and there might be spiders!
    Stan: LEXX! Your NOT an insect anymore! Cant you just get in to your scull?
    LEXXLyekka: Im doing my best, Stan!

Stan: Oh! NO! A killer monster! Kill it LEXX!
    LEXXLyekka: What does kill mean?

Stan: (To a lovly girl) Oh baby! Your a monster!!! NO!!! Way did you kill her, LEXX?
    LEXXLyekka: You said there where a monster!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

Hah! That sounds about right!

——————

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.