Lexx Merchandise Raffle!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx Merchandise Raffle!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

All right kiddies what do we have in the bag today!

Raffle Items http://thefrey.com/raffle.htm

Genuine Kai Poster from Salter Street – Haven’t be available for over a year.

Dragon Fly Magnet – Handmade specifically for this raffle

Lexx UnCon 2002 Stan t-shirt – Last one

Genuine Lexx Xev Blanket Prop – Were on EBAY

Signed Picture of Rolf ‘President Priest’ Kanies – definiately not sold anywhere

Lexx Dark Forces Trading Cards – Oh, okay… these might be available from a dealer somewhere

Lexx Dark Forces Michael McManus Signature Trading Card – Was never commericaly released

Moscow Lexx Con 2003 t-shirt – If you weren’t in Moscow, you most likely didn’t get one.

Genuine Lexx Panty Notes Prop – hummm, not sure if there were any of these sold or not, but at least here you are not bidding in an ebay frenzy.

Dragon Fly Lexx Note Pad – Handmade specifically for this raffle

Lexx Yo-Way-Doh Magnet Set – A magnet set made exclusively for the Raffle.

Many thanks to Pet, Jane, Rolf, Figdress, HDS and Logan55 for their donations to this raffle.

Take a peek, if you see something you like……. I encourage you to get in on the raffle. ๐Ÿ™‚ since many of them are not going easily come by. ๐Ÿ™‚

theFrey
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Fun with my Lexx and Dilbert magnets

http://www.thefrey.com/raffle2.htm

Dudelove76
    Participant

I’m a Road Rat daddy-o!

theFrey
    Participant

No sweetie. What you are is a spamming little troll. Please confine your self to posts that make sense and contribute to the general conversation of this board.

Otherwise…. what can I say. Things will happen.

Dudelove76
    Participant

this board is stupid!, its got like tons of forums but hardly anyones online. and its got a bunch of useless moderaters that just go around deleteing posts cause the got nothing better to do

nursewhen
    Participant

The moderators aren’t useless. They’re doing their job.

Did ‘I’m a Road Rat daddy-o!’ have any relevent meaning? If not, why did you post it? If it did, please explain so we can understand you better.

Dudelove76
    Participant

a Road Rat is a Roadie, someone that travels and sets up the stages for popluar Rock bands

nursewhen
    Participant

I meant explain the relevance, not the definition. ๐Ÿ˜†

theFrey
    Participant

Well it was good of you to expand upon your query Nurse for the benefit of other posters. I have heard that when clarity enters wisdom begins. So we can all hope. ๐Ÿ˜€ I personally will not get mine up too high…. but any improvement would be welcome. ๐Ÿ˜›

Hammertoe
    Participant

Wanna hear it loud, right between the eyes

nursewhen
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Well it was good of you to expand upon your query Nurse for the benefit of other posters. I have heard that when clarity enters wisdom begins. So we can all hope. ๐Ÿ˜€ I personally will not get mine up too high…. but any improvement would be welcome. ๐Ÿ˜›

Don’t mind me, thefrey, I’m just running a couple of classes from the billy goat gruff school of social skills. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Dudelove76
    Participant

Its a great big White world

streudel
    Participant

Its a great big White world

Are we envisioning a world run by Bing Crosby?

*Dudelove sings I’m dreaming of a Great Big White World*

Or is it a “Great White” World?
    Or are we referring to a world run by hair metal bands?

I am so confused. ๐Ÿ™„ NOT!

I know right where you’re going with this, and I would personally resent the implication if I didn’t believe you are really a pimple faced 14 year old white kid tossing out racist accusations just to get everyone’s underwear in a bunch.

It wasn’t funny at Lexx.com, and it isn’t funny here.

Dudelove76
    Participant

uh….what are you talking about, I was referring to the Marilyn Manson song “Its a Great big white World” god don’t you know anything!!!??

nursewhen
    Participant

As I pointed out earlier. Irrelevant posts cause confusion.

theFrey
    Participant

Dragging this thread relentlessly back on topic, I wish to thank our most recent Lexx Raffle Supporters J Luhr, R Gonzalez, D Maxwell,
    Doc_E and Purple Unicorn. Yeah!!!! Only 74 tickets left! And of course a special thanks to J. Luhr for this being the second time they have contributed. ๐Ÿ˜€ I will update the list this evening.

Umm, I did mention that there are only 74 tickets left right? ๐Ÿ˜‰

http://www.thefrey.com/raffle.htm

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.