Lexx Panel at DC 2004

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

There will be a Lexx Panel on Sunday night at 10pm, it is currently listed as a general retrospective of the program. There is a possiblilty that Lexx might be granted another Panel, possibly alone, possibly as part of a joint sci-fi thingy.

Jhevz
    Participant

Cool, Frey,
    I’ll be there; I can’t wait till then. & if you need any help with the panel, please let me know, & I’ll be glad to be of any assistance to you; I’ll even help man the table, if you like.
    See you then & have a great Summer.

Lexxian to Lexxian,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

theFrey
    Participant

No joy on getting an extra panel. But there will also be a panel called Dead but DVD’d for shows that are no more but have been released on DVD. Perhaps we will find the answers to some of those nagging questions of why this one, why not that one.

theFrey
    Participant

Sunday – 10:00 P.M. Lexx: A Retrospective

Or how does a show about a dirty old man lusting after some babe who could care less, who lusts after a dead guy who could care less, inspire such devotion?

Panelists: Kelly Harkins, Patrick Cranford, Michealle Frey, Aleck Bennett of Acorn Media.

Please note the date changed to Sunday! Which is annoying in a way, but totally works in another…. Party in the downstairs bar of the Hyatt becomes a bit easier without having to leave and go to a panel. And Saturday is prime costume night there!

theFrey
    Participant

Congratulations to our own Aleck for being asked to be on a second channel in the Sci-fi TV track.

Friday
    2:30 P.M. Dead but DVDโ€™d
    With DVD technology allowing the storage of several episodes on a single disc, many genre shows that had only a brief existence on air are enjoying a new life. What shows are next to be resurrected?
    Panelists: Aleck Bennett (from Acorn Media), Jeniffer Coats, Kelley Harkins, Marcia Patterson

Since I know we all want to support Aleck, this will be a good opportunity for Lexxians to meet. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jhevz
    Participant
    theFrey wrote:

Congratulations to our own Aleck for being asked to be on a second channel in the Sci-fi TV track.

Friday
    2:30 P.M. Dead but DVDโ€™d
    With DVD technology allowing the storage of several episodes on a single disc, many genre shows that had only a brief existence on air are enjoying a new life. What shows are next to be resurrected?
    Panelists: Aleck Bennett (from Acorn Media), Jeniffer Coats, Kelley Harkins, Marcia Patterson

Since I know we all want to support Aleck, this will be a good opportunity for Lexxians to meet. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hey Frey,
    that’s great, you know, I’ll be there. I wonder what they’ll be discussing; well, we’ll just have to wait & see. I’m glad that at least, we’ll have 2 Lexx panels this yr; 8) 8) 8) , I’ll see you then.
    Have a great Summer & I’ll see you at DC.

Your Friend,
    Jhevz ๐Ÿ˜‰

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.