Lexx Posters Still available!!!!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx Posters Still available!!!!

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 22 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

CCG Inc is selling the remainers of the Lexx stuff, I talked to them today and they still have Posters left. their number is 800-563-1901

Later,

thefrey
    UsCon Lexx Vegas http://members.tripod.com/thefrey1/UsConLexxVegas.htm

Anonymous

Oh my god I was just asking my friends to find out for me if there were any Lexx posters available on the net?
    Do CCG have a website I did a quick search but couldn’t find them I NEED a Kai poster.
    I am stuck in Australia and they don’t believe in Lexx posters here aghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    Little help?
    And I take it once this lot are gone there will be no more

mild panic has set in
    sooner
    D

theFrey
    Participant

No they do not have a web site that I am aware of. The company is a fulfilment center for various other corporations, ie; Salter Street, Chrysler Promo whatever ect….

And yes, you are correct. When these are gone, they are gone. According to the lady I talked to.

Anonymous

Just checking some more details, what is the area code for the number you gave, where are these guys? It will be an international call I;m guessing (for me any way). I would much appreciate the information.
    Thanks
    D

theFrey
    Participant

Wthe area code is 800 if you are calling Gfrom the states or canada I would think. Where are you calling from? It is physically located in canada

CCG Inc.
    124 Belfield Rd
    Unit 66
    Etobicoke Ontatio M9W1G1, Canada
    their number with out area code, why that was not included I have no clue is 235-2899

Anonymous

I am actually in Perth, Western Australia thank you for the information, I can find out the time difference easily enough, and I will give them a call. Thank you again .
    Fingers crossed that they still have Kai posters.
    mwa ha ha
    Regards
    D

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.