Lexx Recurring Characters List

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx Recurring Characters List

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    SadGeezer
    Keymaster

To the best of my recollection here are all the recurring characters from Lexx: Series 1-4 that I can think of AND the episodes they are in. (Definite, I think, up until 4.17)
    Here goes something. If there are any missteps, please post answer and/or comments.

RECURRING CHARACTERS

Bunny

3.12 (Flashback)
    4.18 (?)

Priest

4.18 (?)
    4.21 (?)
    4.24 (?)

Fifi

3.12 (Flashback)
    4.12 (Flashback)

Prince

3.05 (as Kai)
    3.08 (as Xev)
    4.19 (?)
    4.20 (?)
    4.23 (?)

Moth breeders

Dr. Longbore & Co.

May
    3.12 (Flashback)

Duke

3.06 (?)

Gigarotta

3.12 (Flashback)
    4.21 (?)
    4.24 (?)

Mantrud & his Drones

Carrot Probes

Pa

Norb

Goth Girls

Van Helsing

Vlad

Moss

Brock

Lomea

First Lady

Skankita & boyfriend

Time Prophet

His Divine Shadow

2.18 (Flashback)

Divine Predecessors

P.T. Bando

Lyekka

2.14 (flashback)
    4.24 (?)

Feppo & Smoor

2.5 (Feppo only)

ATF

4.04 (?)

Digby

Hufferton

4.01 (poster only)

Original Zev (She is slightly different than Xev, I think- debate if you will)

3.10 (Flashback)
    3.12 (Flashback)

Cluster Lizards

2.2 (even though it was Zev)
    3.10 (Flashback)

The Toilet (hee hee)

The Key

(Stan has lost the key in 2.2, 3.08, 3.11, 4.03 and 4.09)

Any more? I’ll update as I am able.

DalekTek790
    Participant

The Goth girls were in 3.07 as Dominatrix and her psycho ballerinas. Brock was in 3.13. Lyekka, Laleen, Lomea, and Lissha were all in Stan’s dream in 2.14. Jeffrey Hirschfield recently said that he doesn’t consider Dick Dongler to be a reincarnation to P. T. Bando, and I don’t know if I’d count Lulu and Lyekka as the same person. Here are some others:

Berf

Desh

Gloodel

Jebbed

Jood

Vigl
    3.06 (?)

Big Angry Ed

Davison

Scarface

Lissha

That’s all I can think of right now.

Anonymous

I knew that lexx had a lot of old characters showing up in other serices, etc.. but it was not until I saw this post that I realised how many

When series 4 ends, i’m going to go back to the start, and watch it all over again

Anonymous

Okay, if Dongler is not a reincarnation of Bando then why are BOTH character’s killed by Lyekka/Lulu? I consider Lyekka (as Lulu) to be a reincarnation from Fire, possibly. Let me stress that the “recurring” characters that I listed, well most of them, are only those characters that reappear as the same or nearly, every time they appear.
    Who is Desh???

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Fred:
    Okay, if Dongler is not a reincarnation of Bando then why are BOTH character’s killed by Lyekka/Lulu?

A coincidence most likely. Jeffrey Hirschfield, who portrayed both characters and wrote the latter episode, said that he didn’t consider Dick Dongler to be a reincarnation of P. T. Bando.

quote:

I consider Lyekka (as Lulu) to be a reincarnation from Fire, possibly.

Yes, but she appears to be a reincarnation of the Austral-B Lyekka, not the Trin who took her shape.

quote:

Who is Desh???

Desh, played by Amy Kerr, was a prisoner who put on a convincing innocent victim act to get Kai to free her in the episode 791. Amy Kerr appeared in Stan Down and apparently plays a role in Magic Baby and Dutch Treat as the same character. I believe we are to assume that she is the reincarnation of Desh.

Anonymous

One incorrect bit of information that you’ve picked up, DT, that you should correct, is that the “goth girls” from “Walpurgis Night” and “Vlad” are the dominatrix and her ballerinas from “Tunnels.” The dominatrix, Bruise, was portrayed by German fetish model, contortionist and performance artist Rose Zone (nee Rosalind Bee). There are a total of 4 female supporting roles in this episode, and 4 listed in the end credits (so I can assume that no one was left out because they didn’t have a speaking role), and though the remaining characters’ names are never mentioned, they are listed in the end credits. They are all variations on the names of animals, but since two rhyme, I’m guessing that they’re the two ballerinas, with the final one being the adjudicatrix. At any rate, “Minx” is played by German actress Nicole Ciroth, “Lynx” is played by German stuntwoman Katja Richter, and “Fox” is played by Katrin Schrake (I can’t find any info on her).

The goth girls — Muffy, Davinia and Mandragora — are played by, respectively, Angie Hill, Andrea Green and Rachel Mooney.

Therefore, even though there is a troika of females in both seasons, I think it’s safe to say that the goths aren’t incarnations of the psychotic souls from Tunnels.

–Aleck

Flamegrape
    Participant

I want a poster of this. Rrrrroooowwwrrr!!

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    Therefore, even though there is a troika of females in both seasons, I think it’s safe to say that the goths aren’t incarnations of the psychotic souls from Tunnels.

Okay, someone on the chat after Walpurgis Night said they were.

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by DalekTek790:

Okay, someone on the chat after Walpurgis Night said they were.

I was there, and that’s basically from where this bit of misinformation has sprung. That was just speculation (I think the person chatting said something like “I think they were the domme and ballerinas from “Tunnels,” not categorically stating that they actually *were*), and I think someone even said that they were pretty sure that they weren’t the same people. If there is any doubt in your mind, check the cast listing of both eps as I did, and do a bit of searching (it took less than 10 minutes with Google to determine that these weren’t the same people). To make it easy on anyone who wants to see Rose Zone (the dominatrix, aka “Bruise”) at her site, just click here.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Unless Canada got screwed on footage, I didn’t see Desh in “Stan Down” , “Magic Baby” or “Dutch Treat”. I did see her in “791” though.

Who are the other recurring characters, aside from Prince, Bunny and Vlad (?)in “The Game”? And where did whoever saw the scene with Xev and Bunny in “Dutch Treat” see it?

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Fred:
    Unless Canada got screwed on footage, I didn’t see Desh in “Stan Down” , “Magic Baby” or “Dutch Treat”. I did see her in “791” though.

I didn’t notice her in Stan Down either, but I’m told she’s in there.

Anonymous

ATF: 4.18

Priest: 4.18

Bunny: 4.18

Time Prophet: 4.18

Vlad: 4.18

Mothbreeders: 4.18

His Divine Shadow: 4.18

Anonymous

Amy Kerr appears as an extra in five fourth season episodes. She’s one of a group of schoolgirls from Texas that keep showing up, a kind of running gag in the production. It started off with British Director Colin Buckseye who apparently is a bit of a lech (in a good way) and likes to have pretty girls dress up the set. He kept bringing them back and other Directors picked up on the gag.

Anonymous

Just as an extra thought, it may be easier to track characters by the actors names rather than the character names.

Anonymous

Yet another thought.

Both Patricia Zentilli and John Dunsworth were in Brigadoom.

Dunsworth has to be the most popular unknown LEXX player, he’s been in IWHS, Gigashadow, 791, Brigadoom, Texx Lexx, the Game (Divine Shadow) at least. Possibly a few others.

Christian Murray was in two separate second season episodes. He was 792 in twilight, and
    I think the ‘gold lame man’ in White Trash.

Anna Cameron was the Time Prophet in IWHS,
    Supernova, Gigashadow. She was in the Game
    and played the ‘aged Vlad.’ It wasn’t Anna but Lorraine Segato of the Parachute Club who played the time prophet in Brigadoom.

Oh, and that was Michael McManus playing a cowboy in White Trash. I have that confirmed three different ways. So, McManus
    has had secondary roles in White Trash, Boomtown, Gondola, and Fluff Daddy, and
    Moss (he was on television just before Prince).

Jeff Pustil was also in a flashback in Tunnels.

Want to make life complicated. In IWHS, Walter Borden was the dying His Shadow.
    He then became the voice of the new His Shadow. He returned in IWHS as the voice
    of the Divine Shadow Brain, the voice of
    Evil in Yottskry’s head, and the voice of
    the Gigashadow. In Mantrid, he’s the voice
    of the Gigashadow. In Woz, he’s back as a full body, and in Brigadoom, he’s back to being the voice of His Shadow. This is on top of his being Dr. Longbore.

Lex Gigeroff also complicates our lives.
    He played the bound man, who also becomes
    the new HDS, as well as the old one who killed Kai. The same HDS seen in flashback in Mantrid and in Beach. He also played HDS in Brigadoom. All without voice. But in Xevivor and in Mort, he does radio or newsreel voices. As if that wasn’t bad enough, he plays five separate robots in Lafftrack. This is on top of his roles as
    Koozunk in Supernova, Dr. Rainbow in Tunnels, and Hufferton in Fluff Daddy and Little Blue Planet.

Jeff Hirschfield, by the way, also had a cameo appearance in IWHS as a security guard.
    Watch for him. That’s in addition to 790 and appearances in Fluff Daddy, Lyekka, and Supernova.

Oh, and Desh also appeared in flashbacks in Beach and Rated: Lexx.

And isn’t Vlad seen in the newsreel footage in the tower in Xevivor?

Holger Kunkel appeared in Supernova, and then again in Mantrid.

Hans Bruckner appeared in Supernova and then again in K-Town.

There’s a few other recurring faces.

The woman who was the screen face in IWHS and Gigashadow also reappeared as a flashback screen face in Battle.

You want obscure. Richard Donut was in the original dark zone demo from 1994 as a prisoner transport commander. By IWHS he’d made Admiral of the Megashadow.

Andre Haines, of course, was Doily in Girltown, but he was also one of the male singing voices (but not onstage) in Brigadoom, and he was one of the fighter pilots in Lafftrack.

Alan McGillivary appeared as Agon Protopi, Piemaker First Class of Orbital 5, recipient of rough justice on the Cluster in IWHS.
    He also shows up as the Disk Jockey in End of the Universe.

Laura Nason was in Woz and in Patches in the Sky as different characters.

Also, David Lewis was in Patches in the Sky and had a neat little cameo in Brizon.

mandara k
    Participant

Well, you boys seem like a blast to be around. I’ll make sure I bring my riding crop. Tally Ho baby!! Mandara k

DalekTek790
    Participant

Walter Borden’s Lexx Appearances

His Divine Shadow
    -I Worship His Shadow

His Divine Shadow (voice)
    -I Worship His Shadow
    -The Giga Shadow
    -Mantrid
    -Brigadoom

The Wozard
    -Woz

Dr. Ernst Longbore
    -Texx Lexx
    -P4X
    -Xevivor
    -Dutch Treat

Total Episodes: 9

[ 17-03-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Anonymous

Well, if we want to throw them in,
    Walter Borden’s voice also appeared in the
    flashback in Beach, and Borden’s old shadow
    and voice was recycled in Rated: Lexx.
    I’m a geek.

Anonymous

Alien Mothership

Anonymous

Peach and Pear from “Boomtown” are also 2 of the girls that capture Stanley in “Woz”

DalekTek790
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Aleck:
    The dominatrix, Bruise, was portrayed by German fetish model, contortionist and performance artist Rose Zone (nee Rosalind Bee).

No the character’s name isn’t “Dominatrix?” I thought it was. The word “dominatrix” is Latin for “mistress,” but recently a friend told me that it also means a person who enjoys inflicting pain on others. So I guess that would fit.

quote:

Originally posted by LexxLurker:
    Peach and Pear from “Boomtown” are also 2 of the girls that capture Stanley in “Woz”

No. The love slave guards in Woz were played by Robin Johnson, Laura Nason, and Adrienne Horton (the fourth one was uncredited), Peach and Pear were played by Janaya Stephen and Robyn Palmer.

[ 03-04-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Anonymous

Heh, I woulda bet money it was them, especially the one who plays “Pear”. Need to watch Woz again or get my eyes checked or something, sheesh.

Anonymous

Nope, the girls of Boomtown were exotic dancers brought in from Toronto.

The girls of Woz were all strictly local girls so far as I know. Interesting points to ponder… One of them, Laura Nason, also appeared as one of the dream girls in Patches in the Sky. Another is the girlfriend of Nigel Bennet, who may have appeared briefly in a couple of episodes in the third and fourth season in a role which escapes me, something to do with a lip ring I think.

Anonymous

quote:

No the character’s name isn’t “Dominatrix?” I thought it was.

Nope. The credits don’t list anyone as “Dominatrix,” but a web search for the cast members brought up Rose Zone’s site, and I recognized her. She’s credited as playing “Bruise,” and the name fits.

The word “dominatrix” is Latin for “mistress,” but recently a friend told me that it also means a person who enjoys inflicting pain on others. So I guess that would fit.

That’s probably a fitting definition of the modern usage of the term, yes. A dominatrix, though, isn’t *strictly speaking* a sadist. A dominatrix is a female who engages in the art of what is generally called bondage and domination play in the dominant role. It doesn’t *have* to involve pain, though that can be part of the play. It, at its most generic, can best be described as wielding power and control over a willing submissive partner for the mutual erotic satisfaction of both. A sadist, which I think *also* describes Bruise, gets off on the inflicting of pain on others, whether or not the others are willing participants.

–Aleck

DalekTek790
    Participant

T.M.I.

Back to the lists:

Divine Clerics

Priests

Black Packs

Stingers

Seal of the Divine Order

DalekTek790
    Participant

Oh, does anybody know who played that soul that looks at Xev in Heaven and Hell? Was that someone she knew on Water or in life?

[ 04-04-2002: Message edited by: DalekTek790 ]

Anonymous

quote:

Oh, does anybody know who played that soul that looks at Xev in Heaven and Hell? Was that someone she knew on Water or in life?

It’s been said to be Bunny’s soul.

–Aleck

Anonymous

Yes, I’ve got a rough cut of the Beach from a previous Uncon. In it, many of the special effects are incomplete, with notes going ‘insert certain effect here.’ The note
    of Kai falling through the water indicates that he sees Bunnies soul.

Anonymous

At the Internet Movie Database website, Patricia Zentilli is given uncredited credit as Bunny in “Heaven & Hell”.

DalekTek790
    Participant

So the person in the picture is Bunny? Doesn’t look like her to me. Also, were any of the souls below Water characters (besides the living Kai)?

Anonymous

Priest- 4.21

Anonymous

Prince: 4.22-4.23
    Vlad: 4.22
    Lyekka: 4.22

Anonymous

All in 4.24:
    Prince
    Priest
    Lyekka pods
    Bunny
    Dr. Longbore and Co.

Anonymous

Don’t forget the anchorman and professor Pounts!

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Valdron:
    [QB]It wasn’t Anna but Lorraine Segato of the Parachute Club who played the time prophet in Brigadoom.[QB]

Gosh, I thought she seemed somewhat at her peak that day!

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.