lexx return

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    FX
    Participant

tonight for uk
    tomorrow for us
    don’t forget chat with beans and kai at scifi.com tonight, 9 pm est
    we will restart our chats at darkzone, #sadgeezer, tomorrow night after lexx (10 pm est)for all us fans (and like minded night owls from other countries)

look forward to seeing you all again, love fx

Anonymous

That would be 3am in Britland I hope you guys post your views on SadBOARD so I can read them in the morning! (erm… at work )

Please

FX
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by SadGeezer:
    I hope you guys post your views on SadBOARD so I can read them in the morning! (erm… at work )

Please

no prob saddy;frey and i were engaging in little sidebars throughout the chat; she is editing the log even as i write, and will post the link as soon as…we would like to tack it on to moderators report if possible, but we didn’t know if you would get to it, being a working stiff and all

at any rate,mm was in rare form (or not so rare , his cynical persona was showing )…but he and lex were funny and true to form…and they did not really drop any bombshells…just reiterated that mikey don’t do conventions, at least this year, and that they don’t ‘know’ about the spin off…also, lex is going to work with paul d on the renaissance project, and is leaving for italy in april to do same…love you, and a very entertaining jeff h interview coming as soon as pictures become available…fx

[ 25-01-2002: Message edited by: FX ]

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.