LEXX: Roleplaying Design Forums

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LEXX: Roleplaying Design Forums

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Darkness
    Participant

We have set up a forum/bulletin board where we will be hosting discussions on the production and design of the Pen and Paper LEXX:RPG.

Just following this link, sign up for an account and start posting your idea’s.

CLICK HERE

Barabbas
    Participant

I’m usually good for any visual or artistic additions. I have many talents.

Darkness
    Participant

Can anyone that has signed up for the Design Forums log in? I see we have 5 members so far that are interested, but no posts. Just wanted to make sure everyone could get logged into the board.

let me know

theFrey
    Participant

Part of the problem may be that most of us are already on too many boards to keep track of.

You can you know post your gamer chatter here. I would recommend using ‘RP whatever topic’ or RP Lexx whatever topic’ as the title of your threads. That would make them readily identifiable.

By posting at a main board, even the people who are not gamers can peek in and check the progress of the game. You would also be able to occassional get feed back from non-games and who knows… you might be able to suck a few of them in to hard core gamer land with you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Darkness
    Participant

thats true. I could do that as well.

I also fought with the idea of another message board and yet another username and password for it. I guess I could use this board instead of having another to host and run.

Where would you suggest putting it? Would you suggest here in the LEXX forum, or somewhere else?

Darkness

Darkness
    Participant

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have started the Character creation system and have posted what I have so far.

Check it out Click Here

I believe that this format would allow for players to really add their own flavor to the game when they are playing. Of course this would alleviate some of the Game Masters responsibilities in certain area’s but also make it harder in others.

I really want to get some opinions on this so please by all means post your comments!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Darkness, just a thought, but perhaps you’ll get more feedback if you also post your “Basic Rules” in this thread. Just a little simpler for some peeps than having to board jump.

Anyway…

Darkness wrote:

Sex Appeal:
    How sexy are you? The higher the number the hotter you are.
    (For instance, Zev before the Love Slave treatment would have been a -1 Sex Appeal, where as after the treatment she would have been a +3.)

I realise yours is just an example, but I wonder how Terminal sexy-bowl-of-icky-yellow-goo-porridge Zev might rate in the sex appeal department? And what about post-sexy-bowl-of-icky-yellow-goo-porridge Xev?

Darkness wrote:

I believe that this format would allow for players to really add their own flavor to the game when they are playing. Of course this would alleviate some of the Game Masters responsibilities in certain area’s but also make it harder in others.

Can’t expect set attributes for everything, so I guess much would come down to the GameMaster’s taste.

Personally, I have a thing for Cream of Wheat… Though the thought of Zev porridge does make me go rather gooey…

I’m not an RPGer (old days of bad Dungeon Masters in D&D put me off) but it looks like you’re doing well with the game.

theFrey
    Participant

I wonder how you will set sex appeal for Kai. Dispite his complete avowed disinterest, he still had a powerful attraction for many females in the Lexx Universe. ๐Ÿ˜† +12 anyone?

Anonymous
    Inactive
    theFrey wrote:

I wonder how you will set sex appeal for Kai…

I’d suggest by the size of his buns…

theFrey
    Participant

Hummmm, so season 1 Kai would be +12, season 2 Kail would be +10, season 3 Kai would be 8 and Season 4 Kai would be 6?

I could live with that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Darkness
    Participant

Frey,
    I would have to say that Kai would have a high sex appeal but a 0 or -1 Libido.

Logan,
    As for Zev the pudding her stats wouldn’t matter, she’s pudding. So she wouldnt be able to do anything until the other players got her changed back.

That Bun size is hysterical!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.