Lexx S4 Vhs Tapes up for grabs

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx S4 Vhs Tapes up for grabs

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

I am cleaning out the guest room and with the DVD’s all out I no longer need the tapes I made of S4. I relize most of us will get the DVD’s but there may be a few people out there who will not due to budget constrains or age.

So if there is anyone out there who wants them, do post. they are NTSC (American Standard) tapes decent condition for home taped. There is one episode per tape.

Should there be, as unlikely as that sounds, more than one person who wants it, we will do like that movie nottingham hill. And give it to either the youngest or the fan with the most pitiful story. ๐Ÿ˜€

Not to worry about postage, I will take care of that.

theFrey
    Participant

Ah, got someone who needs them…. but they are also interested in other seasons if anyone can help them out.
    I will mail these out saturday.
    —– Original Message —–

Hi, theFrey, this is the Lexx dude in Kenya, and yes, i do need Lexx episodes desperately, and yes i do possess a multi regional Sony Entertainment centre that can read VHS & DVD from any region in this universe. Thnx for your email (much appreciated) and my address is as follows:

Patrick Mugai
    P. O. Box 26165, Nairobi
    Kenya.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.