Lexx Season 5 Episode outline continues…

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx Lexx Season 5 Episode outline continues…

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    theFrey
    Participant

So far we are playing under the premise that the Beans and MMM twack decided to do a season five. (Why is not important, it’s a game) So the premise is that They DID.
    We are creating an out line and story arc for this mythical season. Not a story, an outline. Once the outline is completed the finished plot will be transferred to the Sadwriters forum. After that? Well perhaps every one that contributed can write their part up and we can break it into episodes. Who knows, with the great costumes that I have seen so far perhaps at a future UScon we could film an episode. Oh all right… that’s a long shot, but still fun to think about. )

I am the Paulex Donnovan of this production, so I make all final story arc decisions.

Attention New Comers: We KNOW there is no season 5. This is a game, kind of like Fantasy Football, but instead of NFL teams we have the inhabitants of the Lexx World to play with. The following are ideas from Elmey, theFrey, Flamegrape, Praxilla, Lizard, Camelyn and Stu.
    ——————–

Our story hooks So far in no real order…

The opening pilot is two hours long.

Little Lexx, not being fully trained, stumbles into one of the half dimensions like the one that the game took place in due to the Higgs Boson particle collider creating a black hole, there is a ripple effect that carries out far beyond our solar system. This wave of gravitational flux … causes the portals to the other zone(s) to stretch and open in unexpected shifting patterns. The ripple effects continue for a length of time, like aftershocks of an earthquake. They continue intermittently for as long as needed for plot purposes Little Lexx, being inexperienced in space, drifts in and out of these portals, and ends up inside a partial Universe. Stan spends a lot of time talking to LL trying to educate the ship as best he can.

In the meantime, the Noah has passed into and then out of one of these gates and finds itself near a strange planet that seems to have life.

790 is aboard, but has Stan and Xev don’t yet know it at first and when they do find him he is still fixed on Kai. The only way they can get him to cooperate is by telling them that they are going to look for Kai. This is a lie of course since they think Kai is dead. They do take the precaution of securing him somewhere that he cannot talk to little Lexx when they are asleep. They have also told Little Lexx he is not to be listened too.

They have two moths which much be protected.

Kai somehow against all logic is alive, but we don’t yet know if it is an archtype who *woke up* or if he is something else. He is found by the Noah, after one off the bimbo’s triggers a landing sequence, forcing them to land on the planet. Kai sees the ship landing and heads in that direction. He doesn’t know who he is, but when Bunny squeals Kai! He feels deep inside that that must be his name.

Prince is wild with anger at being stranded, since the robots will require time to ready the Noah for launch again, and find a way to refuel it. As he explores the planet with Priest and Bunny is a dune buggy thingy that was aboard, he senses that there is something very strange about this planet.

There could be other characters to contend with as those being… the souls of Earth, Fire, and Water as needed.

The Little Lexx, not being as voracious as Lexx finds ….a new way of living. (Ed. Note: the landing and eating organic refuse like in Eating Pattern was a good idea and should be explored)

Kai’s brace will appear unexpectedly when Kai becomes murderously angry. Making it difficult to decide what kind of alive he is. It will disappear when he is not. His other *coff* equipment seems normal for the body he is inhabiting.

At some point before they find the others, Xev and Stan will turn to each other for comfort… once… after Little Lexx manufactures them some alcohol at their request. Which she will never do again. Stan will lose the key. Little Lexx is upset, she chose Stanley as her Captain. Making Little Lexx less likely to follow Xev’s orders with out being persuaded. Stan would have to chime in and add his plea’s to Xev’s orders.

When Little Lexx is being willful Xev will have to bargain with Stan to get his help, and vs versa. Neither Stan nor Xev are very good at making air tight deals.

The ripples would bring Little Lexx to the planet at a plot perfect time. Not necessarily in the first ep.

When Stan and Xev do meet up with the Noah they have to think of a way to persuade Kai to join them.

790 is overjoyed. But Kai is alarmed at the robot’s history ands keeps him at arms length, reluctant to even speak to him. 790 will have to beg Stan and Xev to intercede for him.

Xev of course is very interested in Kai, but he is confused and wary of her, and wondering if she likes him or just the memory of the old Kai. Especially after a few drops of poison the Prince drops in his ear concerning her. He also has a bad case of “I was suppose to do something important and I forgot what it was” grumpiness going for him.

Tina, is found when Prince locks up the bimbo’s to keep them from causing more trouble while he is exploring. He shoves them in with her.

QUESTIONS THAT STILL NEED ANSWERED

What exactly is Kai, and how will he find it out?

What is going on with this planet that Prince hates it?

How long will they be on the planet?

What kind of over riding or identify theme could this season have?

What will trigger the Kai remembering bits of his past? And when it happens what will the trauma of remembering his deaths and the actions he did while an assassin have on him?

Where did those spirits from the destroyed earth go?

Will they manifest themselves in someway? And if so when, where and how?

How and when Stan and Xev will they meet up with Prince, Priest and Bunny?

Will Bunny stay innocent?

Can she convince Priest to resist Prince’s evil?

And what exactly is going to happen to the ship board bimbo’s?

Are the Bimbo’s going to make a play for Kai. (well duh) and what problems will this cause between bimbo and Tina, and then Tina and Xev.

Hummm, that’s all I can think of tonight. Good ideas all of you.

Anonymous

This definitely has my attention!!!

[ 16-09-2002: Message edited by: Trini_T ]

Anonymous

Maybe I’m playing a bit of the Devil’s Advocate here, but I think it would be more interesting to keep Kai in the dark of “past” memories. I think it would be more fun and interesting to watch him respond to people as if he just met them, give him something new to be. Perhaps at first he would like the adoration he recieves from the females, then after they start to get ever more aggressive and “looney” he starts to get uncomfortable. *eg* The brace thing could come into the story at that time.

Where did those spirits from the destroyed earth go?

How ’bout they were pulled into the black hole and scattered throughout the demensions. I keep finding myself wanting to put them in “good” and “bad” categories, but *cliche* that’s been done. What other beliefs of the afterworld could be explored? HEY! Different planets could be different representations of different beliefs heavens. All the Hindus on one, all the buddhists on another, pagans, christians, mormons, Unitarians… which heaven would be chosen?

Hrm, maybe that’s why Prince doesn’t like the planet. Perhaps it’s some religion that doesn’t believe in a reaper of soles. OOO, the BrunnenG never believed in death. It’s the brunnegG heaven.

*EDIT:
    I’m embarassed, I knew this would happen! I just read a synopsis of the Game where Kai explains how “The Other Zone” is a place for Brunnen G consciousness. I have no idea if that last suggestion I offered of a “heaven” would make sense or fit into the idea that is being grown here.

[ 17-09-2002: Message edited by: Praxilla ]

theFrey
    Participant

Clarifications: The opening ep is two hours long… but this out line is for the entire story arc not just that ep.
    Kai’s memories… oh yes, I think that he should only get the odd sniplett at inopportune moments… and not for a good while at that.
    Appearance….
    The boy has been through a lot, he has long hair, but I think it should be straight, and silvery. No buns please and no dye jobs.
    And at the first opportunity, Debbie, the bimbo straight out of Beauty School should give him a hair cut. Perhaps like the one in Jules Vern. Brushing your hair out of your face in exasperation is something that the dead probably wished they could have done a million times… if they had got exasperated that is.
    And of course like Actor Kai, no tattoo

God I wish I could spell.

[ 17-09-2002: Message edited by: thefrey ]

Anonymous

Wow frey, very nice beginning–do you ever sleep?

Got some more ideas but I’m going to sleep on them and see if they make sense tomorrow (often they don’t )
    I agree though–no bun and a haircut!

elmey

theFrey
    Participant

Sleep, I will have you know, is an totally inadequate substitute for caffeine. Oh wait… I gave that up too. D*mn, I guess I’m screwed.

I’d would have worked on it more, but I am rabble rousing at work and have two other web sites to maintain. Sigh… I am such a failure.

Jhevz
    Participant

Hey Frey,
    I got a couple of ideas for the`5th season’; Kai goes into a dark relapse, before he sees the light & realizes that he came from the Light Universe into the Dark 1; in the meantime, both Xev & Stan are out finding a way back off the planet, only realizing they can’t. Prince on the other hand, has other ideas for Xev; to get rid of Stan & somehow get Kai back, despite Kai doesn’t want to associate himself with Prince, anyhow; as with 790, he’s in a corner feeling sorry for himself that Kai won’t be with him. Then Kai starts to look for a mate; Stan helps Kai out, only to discover a girlfriend for himself & leaves Kai hanging; so, Xev catches up with Kai, just to get away from Prince, only to discover for herself, that she’s been chasing another guy & ends up with him, also leaving Kai. So what does Kai do? He asks 790 to help; when prince starts helping both 790 & Kai find a mate for Kai, he (Prince) also leaves Kai hanging, because he found someone. Poor Kai; all alone; that is until a real special woman crosses his path; he starts spying on her, closing in each time; then Kai goes after her, now leaving 790 behind.
    What will happen next? Will Kai keep his young lass? Will the rest keep theirs? Will 790 ever get over Kai?
    Stay tuned.
    Take care, have a great last few days of Summer & I’ll post my birthday message on Thursday.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

Anonymous

You asked for it, now you’re stuck reading it–that’s what you get for encouraging me:

after one off the bimbo’s triggers a landing sequence, forcing them to land on the planet…
    Prince is wild with anger at being stranded, since the robots will require time to ready the Noah for launch again, and find a way to refuel it.

It could be that 790, being the homicidal appliance he is, put a virus in the Noah’s programming that would make its systems fail at some point–eliminating any final competition for Kai from its passengers. It would give Prince a reason to (a) have to gain control of Little Lexx and the key (hey, he’s been trying for two seasons) and/or (b) get his hands on 790. If he has 790, he can get Tina to re-program the robot head to help him. Would it be funny if 790 at some point fixated on Prince, or by accident on Priest, Bunny, Tina? or not? I’m not sure.
    By the way, Prince has no aptitude for mechanical things, that could be good for some yucks.

As he explores the planet with Priest and Bunny is a dune buggy thingy that was aboard, he senses that there is something very strange about this planet.

Prince’s powers on the planet are very limited. There is a small colony of people there, not just the Kai archetype, and something is keeping him from “reading” their souls or essences the way he could do everywhere else.

The Little Lexx, not being as voracious as Lexx finds ….a new way of living. (Ed. Note: the landing and eating organic refuse like in Eating Pattern was a good idea and should be explored)

Sort of an aside– if Little Lexx does eat on this strange planet X (I’m bad with names) once it gets there, though the food is food and it looks delicious, it tastes bad. More evidence that something weird is going on…

Kai’s brace will appear unexpectedly when Kai becomes murderously angry. Making it difficult to decide what kind of alive he is. It will disappear when he is not. His other *coff* equipment seems normal for the body he is inhabiting.

That’s great! Do you want to get a bit, ummm, indelicate, and have the brace also appear when he’s ( ) aroused? After a couple of tries it would keep the bimbos from unrelieved badgering and help in the effort to keep our unrequited requirement. It could even be used to get rid of the first one or two bimbos but I guess you wouldn’t want him to have that blood on his hands. Just a suggestion , I can see where not everyone would find it funny.

The ripples would bring Little Lexx to the planet at a plot perfect time. Not necessarily in the first ep.

Praxilla mentioned Little Lexx going into another “afterworld” in one of the other zones. How about they stumble across the place where the Druids are (I’m treading on Flamegrape’s ground here and am perfectly willing to cede any plot developments in this area to him ). Stan and Xev menaced by dancing trees again!!! (Sorry.) Didn’t the trees contain souls or something though? What if they found the giant Old Holly and it had somehow captured Vlad’s soul (I guess Vlad didn’t really have a soul but….) Oberon could start romancing Vlad.

This particular scenario may need some work (!), but I think we should keep up the tradition of bringing back old favorites (Gigarotta, Lyekka, etc.) for cameos at least. I think Vlad’s worth bringing back.

QUESTIONS THAT STILL NEED ANSWERED

Working on it……

What is going on with this planet that Prince hates it?

I like going along the lines of Praxilla’s idea that he has limited or no powers on it. If I can get metaphysical for a moment, I think he’s basically the embodiement of beliefs that come from a human consciousness. Planet X is a planet that is steeped in something else… (see overriding theme)

How long will they be on the planet?

On and off through the season–I think the Planet should be part of the climax. However, there should be plenty of ripples that throw the stories at least partly into the other zone(s). Anything can happen there. Prince’s powers come back to normal in those zones so he is more menacing there. On Planet X he has to rely on his wits and his machiavellian plots.

What kind of over riding or identify theme could this season have?

I got an idea, but it might be overkill so I’m going to try to work it out in another post.
    But Planet X is part of it. Planet X and the kitchen sink….
    In a way I’m waiting to see if anyone comes up with something more rational

elmey

mandara k
    Participant

I think Kai should fall through a portal and land in someone’s attic; not just any person; but an old woman (?) and she’s NOT EXACTLY THRILLED because she’s already had a lot of leftover “souls ” land in her attic.

This lady though is no real lady. She takes the form of whatever she wishes; she has a pet named Helios that also takes whatever form she needs; from a kitten that sits on her lap to a vicious lion that tears out throats.

To facilitate those who fall through; she is a form they choose to see; angry entities see Helios first held loosely by a little child to facilitate how anger may have the effect of acting without little control or thought but can be deadly (and is
    protective/ survival measure). Other emotions
    bring out another response.

Point being? Just thinking of how this character can be occupied and how the brace can possibly appear and disappear ( he was taught to control his emotions to a degree.)

Okay, it’s stupid; but I tried

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by mandara k:
    Point being? Just thinking of how this character can be occupied and how the brace can possibly appear and disappear ( he was taught to control his emotions to a degree.)

Ah, but is this not a whole new ball game? Kai the divine assassin is gone. Or is he? This person does not know anything about His Divine Shadow, or the cluster, or anything like that. He doesn’t have the defense skills that a divine assassin has; though I am sure he will get the odd flash of desperate inspiration and be puzzled by it.

He appears to feel pain (well I think so anyhow, he certainly winced when Debbie the Beauty School Queen was trying to get the knots out of his hair prior to cutting it.

Elmey said – That’s great! Do you want to get a bit, ummm, indelicate, and have the brace also appear when he’s ( ) aroused? After a couple of tries it would keep the bimbos from unrelieved badgering and help in the effort to keep our unrequited requirement. It could even be used to get rid of the first one or two bimbos but I guess you wouldn’t want him to have that blood on his hands. Just a suggestion, I can see where not everyone would find it funny.
    ——————————————
    , Hey go easy on killing off the bimbo’s, we have no idea when we will get a new shipment. Umm, no. Just murderously angry I think. Which will be quite the shock first time it happens don’t ya think.

Elmey said – Prince’s powers on the planet are very limited. There is a small colony of people there, not just the Kai archetype, and something is keeping him from “reading” their souls or essences the way he could do everywhere else.
    —————————————-
    Could be an idea.

theFrey
    Participant

Well people. I think it is now time to work on the over all story arc. I have a lot of good things for Bunny, Priest and Prince. But some of it depends on what happens overall.

Well, we go, typing out loud here:

Do that circle thing. Go back in time…. One amusing little arc I had for this one, was Bunny ending up as the Time Prophet at the end of the story. Her journey there was quite strange. But then I was thinking… been there. Also, how far back, and how would that be a sweeping story line? Go back to the beginning of the insect wars? And then what? Yes it would make everything nice and neat and all. But you know what? It isn’t my job to clean up Lex and Jeff’s plot fragments.

Help Luke find his father… oh wait, wrong show.

Find a new evil to combat. Bit tough there though, Lexx does so well at petty situations. Although I would like to see Pope Giggy (or something close) and Prince face off against each other.

Find an off old forgotten colony planet of Brunnen-g and have Prince wreak havoc on the inhabitants. I mean their ancestors did come from the Dark Zone. Might be interesting to see if they went the same way as Brunnis II or if they continued to improve their science without the longevity thing messing them up.

Well, tis bed time. I shall ponder this some more tomorrow.

Anonymous

Please no time travel if it can be avoided!

quote:

Hey go easy on killing off the bimbo’s, we have no idea when we will get a new shipment.

Awwww, that’s no fun.

What if the weird planet is really the original home of the insect civilization?
    Of course they’ve been eradicated for millenia….

elmey

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Flamegrape:
    If we have time travel then we have to include boy geniuses and pinochio androids.

You bring up a good point, Flamegrape. I got the thought while watching Lexx that if we change the overall theme to life, would it still be Lexx?

I know this is a game but if we want to keep it “Lexxy” should we keep the theme the same as it was in the past?

mandara k
    Participant

Ms. Paulexx I guess I’m missing out on the begining of the show.

PLEASE NO TIME TRAVEL; been there did that ad nauseum.

I just thought that someone can gradually teach Kai about his past while alive and not create him at 2 ends of a spectrum; one dead one too naive thus heroic but ends up dead before his time; a balance so may be he can actually enjoy a life.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by Stu:
    What if Prince doesn’t like the planet because he senses the presence of someone/something that he knows is more powerfull than him ( a new character called King, perhaps). If Prince is Death, then this new person would also have to represent something (ie Time, Hope, Life). We could also see the return of Duke, though his motives for fighting Prince would be a mystery, because they wouldn’t be fighting for control of a planet. In fact, Duke could even join forces with Prince to battle this new force.

Now that is an interesting idea. I can see where TIME or HOPE might be a powerful force. That is definitely some thing to think about.

Perhaps the personification of Hope meets up with Stan and tries to manipulate or steer him in a way to get the Lexx Crew working a goal of hers. After all, after so much destruction in the universes, she must be on the run from all the despair that has been unleashed. And she would most likely find Stan to be the only one that she could reasonably motivate or influence with any real success. Xev being a more live for the moment kind of person wouldn’t work. Kai would also not be much help, going though that moody confused stage that he is. Also even with no memories of any other existence, six thousand years of being under the command of others would most likely leave his subconscious rebelling against repeat of outside control or motivation.

Perhaps something needs to happen to allow Hope to flourish? Is this planet where she has been forced to retreat to by the recent destruction of the various planets in the region? Or the general unleashing of evil over the last few millennium? (The divine order, the destruction of the light universe, the destruction caused by Lyekka’s people and the destruction of Water, Fire and earth?

What force would be more powerful than death? Chaos? Would a personification of Death even care about Chaos? Or would utter Chaos possibly trigger some greater event that even death could not control? Perhaps the Chaos of the Insect Wars is what focused the Brunnen-g to search for everlasting life thinking that it would add stability to a society? Probably not something that Death would look forward to. Especially when his span of control has been so greatly reduced by the recent mass destructions. Duke would make a nice personification of Chaos don’t you think? And that would give him the motivation to join up with Prince.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Originally posted by elmey:
    It could be that 790, being the homicidal appliance he is, put a virus in the Noah’s programming that would make its systems fail at some point–eliminating any final competition for Kai from its passengers. It would give Prince a reason to (a) have to gain control of Little Lexx and the key (hey, he’s been trying for two seasons) and/or (b) get his hands on 790. If he has 790, he can get Tina to re-program the robot head to help him. Would it be funny if 790 at some point fixated on Prince, or by accident on Priest, Bunny, Tina? or not? I’m not sure.
    By the way, Prince has no aptitude for mechanical things, that could be good for some yucks.elmey

Both good ideas. Perhaps the Bimbo’s could trigger the landing sequence and 790’s program could be lying in wait for a future time. Perhaps that is how they get Kai back from Prince at a later date?

And Prince could then try to see if Tina could do something about the repellant robot head. Not necessary succeed mind you, but try. Also having now a need for a brain in the mist of empty headedness, Prince could set about trying to captivate and turn Tina to his point of view. Perhaps he is ready for a helper that can think a little? Would definitely be fun watching her fix on him as he tries to turn her to the dark side. At a later date perhaps a desperate Lexx crew would have to persuade Kai to try and make her change her mind about this or that? Would she thud for the moody one like she did for the dead guy? Or would Prince’s poison words convince her that she was badly treated by him and make her even more willing to work on their destruction or total control?

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

PLEASE NO TIME TRAVEL; been there did that ad nauseum.

I just threw that out there. I did also say that plot clean up was not my job. Well okay it is here…. but you know what I mean.

quote:

I just thought that someone can gradually teach Kai about his past while alive and not create him at 2 ends of a spectrum; one dead one too naive thus heroic but ends up dead before his time; a balance so may be he can actually enjoy a life.

Kai be happy?!? Art thou insane? As the great Mr. Donavan (all bow) told me personally. ” You can never get too attached to your characters. Bad things have to happen to them. Happy ever after makes for boring plots.” I paraphrase a bit, but who am I to argue with the great one?

Anonymous

What if Prince doesn’t like the planet because he senses the presence of someone/something that he knows is more powerfull than him ( a new character called King, perhaps). If Prince is Death, then this new person would also have to represent something (ie Time, Hope, Life). We could also see the return of Duke, though his motives for fighting Prince would be a mystery, because they wouldn’t be fighting for control of a planet. In fact, Duke could even join forces with Prince to battle this new force.

Anonymous

quote:

Do that circle thing. Go back in time…. One amusing little arc I had for this one, was Bunny ending up as the Time Prophet at the end of the story. Her journey there was quite strange. But then I was thinking… been there. Also, how far back, and how would that be a sweeping story line? Go back to the beginning of the insect wars? And then what? Yes it would make everything nice and neat and all. But you know what? It isn’t my job to clean up Lex and Jeff’s plot fragments.

I think that time travel could be a good way to bring in all sorts of storylines and past character, though my ideal one would be if they travelled back to series one and met the crew from that period, if only for my pervy hope of seeing a Xev/Zev sex scene

Flamegrape
    Participant

If we have time travel then we have to include boy geniuses and pinochio androids.

Anonymous

quote:

Kai be happy?!? Art thou insane? As the great Mr. Donavan (all bow) told me personally. ” You can never get too attached to your characters. Bad things have to happen to them.

Well, we’ve got a more or less living Kai on our hands, if we keep him that way maybe we should make him choose to stay that way–and have the choice be difficult (Being alive isn’t everything !!! ) Perhaps at the end he has another chance to choose between life and death, and he’s used to choosing death–in this case, death could mean being able to join with the Brunnen g consciousness in whatever their grand task is. But for ??? reason (let’s not reduce it to “love” though) he ends up choosing to remain alive. It has some compensations of course, but it certainly doesn’t guarantee happiness. Especially with the Lexx crowd.

quote:

What will trigger the Kai remembering bits of his past?

Perhaps we could use the handy trips into the Other Zone. Each time he’s in the Other Zone he begins to remember more. The problem is, that now that he no longer has the micro-systems or whatever it was helping him with his thought processes, it’s a lot more confusing for him to compartmentalize and sort through the thousands of memories–sometimes he needs several tries to get his facts straight?

quote:

And when it happens what will the trauma of remembering his deaths and the actions he did while an assassin have on him?

Brings back his death wish? On the other hand, noone on Lexx seems to agonize unduly over past disasters.

quote:

Although I would like to see Pope Giggy (or something close) and Prince face off against each other.

Vlad and Prince……please!!!!

quote:

Will Bunny stay innocent?
    Can she convince Priest to resist Prince’s evil?

If she’s still innocent after helping Priest kill the mothbreeders, she might as well stay innocent. I kind of like the idea that in the end Priest will always remain Prince’s lackey. Though he may have the guts to stand up to him on Bunny’s behalf just once.

elmey

[ 21-09-2002: Message edited by: elmey ]

Anonymous

Hah, I bet you thought I’d shut up for a while…..
    but once I start something I tend to gnaw on it

I don’t know what I would do with Hope, but
    here’s some thoughts on Time, Chaos and Order:

quote:

Or would utter Chaos possibly trigger some greater event that even death could not control?

Well, they’ve destroyed the realm of the living, (Light Universe), the realm of the dead (Fire and Water), it seems that the destruction of Time would be a good place to go next.
    While it would be hard to destroy “time” per se, how about putting an end to the Cycle of Time. Maybe Stan actually started the process in Brigadoom : “why should we just replay what’s already happened, lets re-write the end.”

What would the repercussions be though? What if they put into motion something that will cause time to just straighten out and extend in a linear manner (let’s not spoil this with science) rather than close in on itself in a circle, setting the dark universe on the path towards the End of Everything. The end is far in the future, but it will be the ultimate end, there won’t be any repetition of time,history, life, death, anything….(is that dark enough?)

Actually, recent theories of the Universe suggest that may be true anyways
    END OF THE UNIVERSE

I don’t want to get tedious, but the next article also has some really interesting ideas regarding time that could be useful–and talks about the idea of multiverses (it’s clearly written):
    TIME, MULTIVERSES, ETC.

Maybe it can give us some ideas.

quote:

Perhaps the Chaos of the Insect Wars is what focused the Brunnen-g to search for everlasting life thinking that it would add stability to a society?

Maybe the Brunnen g consciousness has a role to play? According to HDS the BG were destroyed by the “Power of Order”. Maybe chaos is a necessary balance? Article above actually goes into some chaos/order stuff.

quote:

I still think the archetype is easiest. Kai’s essence is on its way to the dream zone, passes too close to the planet during the spatial disturbances and gets sucked into this living body. Whatever the archetype is, his mind is completely overwhelmed by these thousands of weird memories invading him, and Kai also is still buried somewhere in the morass , so all of the memories are more or less shut down until the mind can figure out what the hell is going on. What the archetype is and what his mind is like is another question…..

I think I’m finished for now…..

elmey

[ 22-09-2002: Message edited by: elmey ]

Jhevz
    Participant

Poor, poor 790, all alone; or is he? A young computerized android comes along & accidently bumps into 790; then appaulligizes for not seeing him & chats with him; in the meantime, Kai & his new lady love make out right then & there, then goes back to the Lexx, not realizing yet who’s following him. However, Xev slaps hers in the face & runs to a Moth quickly, knowing what this weirdo was about to do to her; this sneaky guy was about to have anal sex with Xev, when Xev’s still & yet a virgin. Stan, however, gets his from the get-go & chases Kai & his new lady love back to the Lexx; Stan wants the key to the Lexx from Kai & Kai isn’t about to give it to him. Meanwhile, Prince is still with his lady love only to find out, she only likes women & how she can get Xev to like her; all Prince can figure is Uh-oh. Back to 790 & his robotic love incounter; 790 still talking to his new friend, forgtets that he’s still in love with Kai & starts saying to himself, `Kai who?’ Then without realizing it, he goes off with his new friend. Stan, Sta, Kai & his new lady love are all on board the Lexx; the Lexx only response to Kai; Kai tells the Lexx that everythings ok & to just keep going around the planet; then & only then will they able to Time Travel; Kai turns around & sees that he’s being followed & uses his brace; then realizes that it was his friends & releases it, letting them know they’re not wanted on board the Lexx, then bothe Stan & Xev leave the Lexx, disappointed in not getting any kind of response from Kai.
    What will Stan & Xev do now? Do they go back to the planet or Little Lexx? What about 790 & his new friend? What about Prince & his lady love? Will Kai marry his lady love? Will they get to Time Travel?
    Stay tuned.
    Take care & have a great Fall.

Lexxians Unite,
    Jhevz

mandara k
    Participant

Well, it’s time to get out the ceremonial drums and the 10 celestial virgins to sacrifice to the all powerful Beanies;(or was the UnCon? I get so easily confused nowadays.

I’m working on my own story now and trying to move, etc… I get some ideas confused so sorry. Well, when the ideas come i just write or type them down; (yeah, I’m the type that writes down ideas on napkins, scraps of paper, etc…) So I think I was working out something else when I suggested for this story.

I will try to the best of my ability to

A.) Stay out of the way

and/or

B.) contribute more than gibberish which means that I won’t write until at least Nov. 1st which means I’ll revert to part A ; stay out of the way.

Yeesh, in other words, I’m just going to lurk until I’ve resettled.

theFrey
    Participant

quote:

Well, it’s time to get out the ceremonial drums and the 10 celestial virgins to sacrifice to the all powerful Beanies;(or was the UnCon? I get so easily confused nowadays.

Well I am not sure the bimbo’s are virgins, in fact I am betting that they are not. But that might be a good ending for the bimbo’s after they fullfill their plot functions.

quote:

I’m working on my own story now and trying to move, etc… I get some ideas confused so sorry. Well, when the ideas come i just write or type them down; (yeah, I’m the type that writes down ideas on napkins, scraps of paper, etc…) So I think I was working out something else when I suggested for this story.

Coolness. You going to post it in the writers forum?

quote:

Yeesh, in other words, I’m just going to lurk until I’ve resettled.

Eeekkk!!! Moving! Well that is enough to confuzzle anyone. I wish you the best.

Anonymous

Here are some random neurons firing:

The Cycle of Time.

It has all happened before, and will happen again. At some point, the multi-universes that make up the world of Lexx will reach a critical point, and the loop of time will start again. What is this critical point? I see something like this. Absolute Order –> Random Chaos –> Absolute Order. Like a pendulum. The absolute order begins with the universes whole and thriving. There is balance. Then, with the insect wars, and then the destruction of the Brunnen G, an element of chaos in introduced, as the balance of opposing forces is disrupted. The pendulum swings to the other extreme, with absolute order being achieved by absolute destruction. With the slate wiped clean, the cycle can begin again. Perhaps, despite the best efforts of the Lexx crew, this is where series five ends up. In this way the end of series five means that series six would be the prequel to series one, something I would love to see .

At the same time though, I love Elmey’s idea of destroying the cycle of time. Let time flow unrepeated, this has a romantic appeal to me. Perhaps this is the goal of the as yet undefined Chaos representative; to set free the universes from the ordered repetition. This may or may not mesh with Princes agenda, or he may be completely unaware of it. Perhaps there is a single event that needs to occur that has not happened before, in order to disrupt the cycle. Oh! Random neuron! Perhaps this event could be Kai’s survival of the destruction of earth? As I said random neuronal burp there

OK, I’m done for now. Use or discard as you see fit, oh newest Bean, Paulex.
    Camelyn

Anonymous

Give it Up all you people!!! Series 5 ? Are you all kidding? Ha!

Anonymous

Hi Fred! Back again are you?

elmey

theFrey
    Participant

Hell o Fred. Do come play with us. You will have fun.

theFrey
    Participant

Eeep! I have been bad lately…. hummm, I will condense this into the next outline this weekend. Any last minute thoughts to add before I do?

Anonymous

Does this mean you’ve completed the overthrow of the Dallas city government?

elmey

theFrey
    Participant

Well it is in slow mode right now.

Anonymous

i love this! keep going. :o))))

Anonymous

Since this thread’s up here again, there’s something I’ve been meaning to ask:

I started thinking about an ff after the show ended and worked on it rather desultorily, pretty much just random scenes. I enjoyed this thread so much I got energized and started working on it again a couple of months ago. I included some of the elements that I’ve thrown into this thread. Not all of them, and they’re not used the same way they’re being used here, I’m not doing an episodic Season 5 thing per se. What I’m writing takes place after Yo way yo, so the set ups are similar, but it’s more of an attempt to make sense of what happened before rather than sketching out a new season. I’ve tried to be very careful and not appropriate other peole’s ideas as well. It sure won’t be as funny as anything the frey comes up with!

I’ve been thinking of posting the first section (as soon as I can stop my compulsive revising ). Would there be any objections? I know frey hasn’t had much time lately to work on the outline, but I don’t want to spoil the fun when she gets back to it, so let me know if there’s a problem.

And just in case–anything I’ve thrown out here is for public consumption, I don’t mind who uses it–there’s so many possible variations, and it all starts with someone else’s characters anyways.

Thanks!
    elmey

[ 06-01-2003: Message edited by: elmey ]

theFrey
    Participant

I certainly don’t mind. I read somewhere once that there were really only seven main story lines in the world. In fact some of my favorite stores are the retelling of the same set of events from different perspectives. Kinda like Net/Web only ummm done on purpose and not because someone has run out of money.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.