LEXX series 4 tapes!

Science Fiction TV Show Guides Forums Cult Sci Fi Series Lexx LEXX series 4 tapes!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    crusader
    Participant

When doe the LEXX series 4 tapes out in England?
    Bying them thruwe there is my only chanse of seing LEXX series 4!
    If anyone knows the relese dates please post them here! I need to know how long I have to wait before I can se s4!

——————
    I am the crusader

Anonymous

I’ll do my best to answer your question but the one who will really make it clear is Aleck but hell let me try, hehe. Ok so far only the movies, and eight episodes of series two have been realeased with four more episodes on their way next week. Series three is even farther way from the complete release of series two. Series four just started here in the good old US of A so with 22 more episodes to be shown here and not to mention the season not starting in the UK till early next year I would say its going to be some time before we see S4 on video or DVD. So Aleck how did I do, I think I answered that allright, hehe.

-SM

[This message has been edited by Slopmaster (edited July 24, 2001).]

Anonymous

quote:

Originally posted by Slopmaster:
    I’ll do my best to answer your question but the one who will really make it clear is Aleck but hell let me try, hehe. Ok so far only the movies, and eight episodes of series two have been realeased with four more episodes on their way next week. Series three is even farther way from the complete release of series two. Series four just started here in the good old US of A so with 22 more episodes to be shown here and not to mention the season not starting in the UK till early next year I would say its going to be some time before we see S4 on video or DVD. So Aleck how did I do, I think I answered that allright, hehe.

-SM

[This message has been edited by Slopmaster (edited July 24, 2001).]

You did okay, except that Crusader was asking about England.
    Season 4 isn’t even through being filmed yet, so I’d assume that you’ll have a fairly long while to wait until they come out.

–Aleck

crusader
    Participant

Thanks! The tapes of series 3 was reliased in sutch time that I got them al before the respective episode was shown in USA!
    (I remember starting conversasin about episodes that hadnt bein aird yet)
    Well, I hoped that it would be that same thing with series 4!
    OK! Please post when you know the date!

——————
    I am the crusader

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.