LEXX Sims

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Krisia
    Participant

I currently belongto a Star Trek Simulation on the Internet where we make up our own characters and scripts. I was wondering iof there are any Lexx sims on the Net so that i could join ’em.
    And heck, if there aren’t, if anyone’s interested, perhaps we could make one up!

theFrey
    Participant

Krisia, I am not exactly sure what exactly this is. Is this like for the Meet the Sims kind of game? Or something different? Is there a site where people can go look at the Star Trek stuff to see if it would be something they were interested in?

Anonymous

I assume you’re talking about the The SIMS character graphics. Are you interested in the 2d graphics or develloping characters for the upcoming 3d SIMS version? I certainly know of a couple of peeps who would be interested in seeing those!

cloaked
    Participant

Usually sim groups on the net are called rpgs (role playing game). An rpg on the net is where you go to a site with several others. Everyone picks a character or two, I could pick Stan for example, and start talking as your character to make an episode. I’ve never tried an rpg but I’m one of 15 members of the The_Dark_Zone_Adventures_RPG here-
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/The_Dark_Zone_Adventures_RPG?yguid=162631191

I know a few members are still interested in participating but theres not enough people right now. I might mention it over at lexxfans.com soon to try and jump start the group. I might give it a try after I quickly skim through the old posts to get a feel for rpgs. It sounds like it could be fun if we get enough people.

Three years after the destruction of Earth, Stan, Xev, and the broken 790 have made it to a new life-bearing planet. This planet seems to be a complete utopian jungle! Full of women, food, and animals. But, around the same time as the crew something else has arrived too. A familiar looking sinister asteroid which the planets’ inhabitants have named the Brown Moon, has been orbiting the planet for a few days now.
    So, it seems this planet isn’t such a utopia afterall. Here we’ll meet new freinds, and vanquish some old enemies.

*~*~*RIP: Kai, last of the Brunnen-G*~*~*

*This is the re-birth of this rpg!
    Here we plan to investigate the ENTIRE Dark Zone! And I don’t plan to spend as much time on one planet as was spent in the final two seasons. This rpg will end when the crew finally finds a new home ^_^
    See the files section for taken characters, and post all custom characters’ biographies there too! oh! And before I forget, the first five to start rp-ing will be made my staff of moderators.
    *WELCOME TO THE DARK ZONE*

Almost all characters are open right now.

-if this isn’t what you were talking about then feel free to explain it a bit more.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.